X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS*R Formula D Videos

http://www.rs-r.com/news/?art=31

lots of video.

my opinion from the vids is that there should not of been "one more time" and Alex won.

Comment

go alex......go alex........yeah......

Comment

I have to agree that the "ONE MORE TIME" should have never been allowed or official. Alex had the advantage in the first run and they were about equal in the second run. Meaning that Alex should have moved on. Oh well...

Comment

alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... good job alex.. veryyy good job i like ittttt

Comment

hey alex, how does the S2000 compare to other cars youve drifted/driven???? i have herd they are kinda diff to drive

Comment

there should never be a "one more time" in any event, period.

Comment

Originally posted by DoriAltis
                there should never be a "one more time" in any event, period.
                drifting isnt a race, its a show, shows are about entertaining the fans. nuff said. the fans run the show.

Comment

drifting is not a f**king show, drifting should have stayed underground none of this sh*t would be happening.
                  so many people dont have a clue of what the sport is about or how it started. i see people getting excited at drift events not because of the drift but because of the crashing it s like a drift derby.

"drifting is a show" get the f**K out of here you piss me off

Comment

drifting is entertaining, but saying that competitions are shows is a pretty lame mentality. Fans should react as they see fit, but this "one more time" crap has to end and judges should have the brains to keep to their decisions.

Comment

hey let's get back to Alex P. Ithink it's one of the hardest cars to beat now. I liked him in his black hachi but this car really showcases his skills really well. Go ALEX!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST/^\DRIFTer
                        drifting is not a f**king show, drifting should have stayed underground none of this sh*t would be happening.
                        so many people dont have a clue of what the sport is about or how it started. i see people getting excited at drift events not because of the drift but because of the crashing it s like a drift derby.

"drifting is a show" get the f**K out of here you piss me off
                        Calm down I suppose you think underground was when you watched option videos and told your friends drift war stories that never happened. You are probably one of the 2 guys that used to show up at Drift Days in the 300zx and the 240 that were all stickered up and never drove. Just parked in front like they were important and ran arround teling everyone that they drift all the time. Drifting is out, even some white people like it ... GET THE FLIPPING HELL OVER IT. (by the way I am white I am just being a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to all those out there that don't like certain people in drifting... a$$es)

Back to the topic...

I disagree that a big crowd of screaming people can one more time cars to their doom, but whoever runs the show are the guys that are going to make that decision. In my opinion tandem drifting (in a competition) should not be a battle of attrition it is simply a battle between 2 drivers.

Comment

very well put luvmufn...yes there is some frustration with the drifting scene in American. I think it comes largely because we dont ( those that appreciate it ) want to see it go the same route as fast and furious....get big , get inexperienced drivers , have crashes, and deaths, than the scene too follow that same path.

But...the scene in japan is big ( well as big for and island that small ... ) its also very big in HongKong...: thinks back to old videos he got in mags from HK about drifting on loading dox!! ) also in japan amatuer track racing is very big...maybe all the kids that spend all this money for there cars to make them go fast in a str8line will see about learning some actuall driver skill ( i am in no way saying drag racing has no skill...it has some. )

Something alot of you should learn about the "import" or automotive scene is this...this is America ...this is the land of quick fix bux ...ie make as much money as soon as you can and than leave. Drifting has a stronger cultural/ business influence over here from Japan than anything else. I feel that having alot more non-american influence in the scene is good, largly because most companies overseas are more concerned over making a continual dollar than just 1 big dollar. I doubt most of you will understand that but for those of you that work in importing/exporting you will understand what i am talking about. So i feel due to this large influence the scene will stay for a long time, and not have a bottlerocket effect.

There are always going to be those in this scene , as others, that are only interested in having the appearance of being a driver( drifter) and not actually put forth the blood sweat and fist fulls of dollars for bondo that we do...well those of us that really do it that is. I am happy there are those people in this scene and others...why? Largly due to the fact that i am doing something that alot of people wish they could do BUT dont or cant.

Well i cant think of much else...sooo ill just wait for a reply.

cheers!

Comment

i always thought drifting was to have fun.. gain skill.. and learn so much about your car... oh and make friends

what happened to your corolla anyways, alex?

Comment

Working...
                            X