ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris FORSBERG vs. Samuel HUBINETTE,Forumula D Irwindale (VIDEO CLIP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeekSlideWays
    the second run he lost it because he almost ran into him...he was sliding much faster then chris...and with no space to pass he didnt have a choice...it happened twice
    You don't get any extra points for driveing the fastest car, being a prick when leading, and catching up to a slower car when beind. That WILL GET YOU NO POINTS. In fact, if he doesn't catch up with Chris, points were probably (garanteed) deducted. Whereas Chris gains points for gaining ground on Sam because of the difference in cars. Man, i made a thread about judging and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* already....

For instance, in D1 at Sugo this year, I think it was Suenaga who was following Kazama, at a tight apex, Kazama got a LOT of angle, to the point where it killed all of his speed and if he were drifting by himself it would have gotten him a low score. But Suenaga behind him had to slam on his brakes to avoid him and ened up gripping for a second, then Kazama powered his way out of the slow, high angle drift, adn Suenaga had to clutchkick again after gripping and fell behind. Kazama won. It is a kind of... sneaky tactic, and the judges like it cause it forced the trailing driver to adapt quickly and anticipte when the lead driver will gain speed again. Without losing the drift lie Suenaga did. If the lead driver stops or grips while doing this, he loses, or if he causes a crash by stopping or gripping, he loses. But if he can slow down his drift enough to affect the chase car, and still get out of the corner while in the smae drift and pull away from the chase car, he wins. Ueo uses this all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
      You don't get any extra points for driveing the fastest car, being a prick when leading, and catching up to a slower car when beind. That WILL GET YOU NO POINTS. In fact, if he doesn't catch up with Chris, points were probably (garanteed) deducted. Whereas Chris gains points for gaining ground on Sam because of the difference in cars. Man, i made a thread about judging and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* already....

For instance, in D1 at Sugo this year, I think it was Suenaga who was following Kazama, at a tight apex, Kazama got a LOT of angle, to the point where it killed all of his speed and if he were drifting by himself it would have gotten him a low score. But Suenaga behind him had to slam on his brakes to avoid him and ened up gripping for a second, then Kazama powered his way out of the slow, high angle drift, adn Suenaga had to clutchkick again after gripping and fell behind. Kazama won. It is a kind of... sneaky tactic, and the judges like it cause it forced the trailing driver to adapt quickly and anticipte when the lead driver will gain speed again. Without losing the drift lie Suenaga did. If the lead driver stops or grips while doing this, he loses, or if he causes a crash by stopping or gripping, he loses. But if he can slow down his drift enough to affect the chase car, and still get out of the corner while in the smae drift and pull away from the chase car, he wins. Ueo uses this all the time.
      so your saying...he crashed cause chris wasnt going fast enough...hitting something is automatically DQ...end of story..

Comment

IT'S VIDEO'S LIKE THAT, THAT MAKES ME LOVE THIS SPORT MORE AND MORE. AWESOME VIDEO MAN THANKS FOR SHARING.

Comment

Working...
        X