• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoah! Looks like you got connections! Hook me up

Comment

weee...bump for kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
        that reminded me of some of the neko punch videos if any of you have ever seen them.

i think you should make more cuz that was very good, a tad short though =(
        it is alot like the neko punch D1 movies, they are awsome, and so was this. how big was the original file (you said it was downsized by reformating, so how big was it?)

it only took me 4 mins to dl....

in the crash it was tazan in the benihana viper and seigo yamamoto in the falken s14

Comment

i think the original VCD quality version was like 240MB...that'd kill my server in about a day haha

Comment

who was the guy touching my rims at the beginning?! Hahahaa j/k.

Comment

HA! - Loved your vid

To see our wreck go to: www.bubbadrift.com/media.htm and download the videos at the bottom.

Yes, we wrecked the el Camino - but we are just about done fixing it. We will be at the RS*R event in a couple of weeks.

For those that don't know - we made a lot of changes and barely made it out to california in time for the event. We wrecked on our 4th or 5th practice lap (first time out with the new motor). Our undoing was a brake change that we made - the rear brakes were locking up on us, hence the long slide to the wall.

for more info:
              www.BubbaDrift.com

We are updating the website, so things will be changing

James

Comment

i loved the vid. i was wonder what font you used for the white "practice" letter. and also if you where going to releace a better quallty film for the people who have no lives and only watch drifting videos when that come up... Like Me

Comment

I saw u at driftspeed today... great video man, even some a7x, haha. catch ya later
                  ~Jason

Comment

Originally posted by miata8mycash
                    I saw u at driftspeed today... great video man, even some a7x, haha. catch ya later
                    ~Jason
                    'ey! that reminds me..i left some stuff there haha

Comment

Working...
                    X