No announcement yet.

Real nice cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the red car a Laurel or Cefiro? I like the raised-white Advan lettering on the AE86 tires.

Welcome to the boards man.

Comment

WOW that coupe levin looks so hot! In fact they all look hot! Welcome to drifting.com. Its good to know there is such a diverse group of people that all share the same love. I live in a city that is filled with polish people but all they like are riced out civics (WHY?). Well good to see there is a polish person that isnt into rice!

Comment

I dunno. There is diffrent kinds of people you can't just say that Polish people are Ricers. Over here there is alot and I mean alot of Italians and it's all civics. I know Polish people who have nice cars in NYC not NJ. My causin's boyfriend has a supra its about 800hp or more. But w/e... I got no hard feelings so it's all good. By the way it's probobly that they just came here to make money and then go back. Like my cousins's cousin came and went to a ricer shop with APC stuff. And he doesnt speak english so he just said LOUD BASS and they gave him and intake and a 5inch exhaust.

Comment

TSUNAMI

That red car is a Toyota Chaser. I don't know nothing about Toyota's at all (Nissan is my thing), but I think... the motor is a JZ70 and it was for sale from Japan. It's got a custom made heat shield. And it has aftermarket guages, race seats, roll cage, momo wheel. It's not worth buying cause it looked like someone beat the snot out of it... DRIFTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X