No announcement yet.

My '40.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha yeah lex, did you know that 72% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Comment

Ok...I am aware of you statistical data, but we haven't really seen those "50%" lately...If you want to to contradict me, you can show me some threads proving your point...Otherwise, I proven "my" point. Back at you...Not going to reply on this anymore...Too off topic, 'don't wanna jack this guy's thread.
      Last edited by Thai Juku; 09-06-2004, 10:23 PM.

Comment

LOL no its not a monkey bar fake rollcage...its cusco... i have some more pix resizing them now.and thanx to everyone appreciate the comments !!

Comment

the money shot... LOL cusco and jic seen in this pik....

my desktop...

just a kewl pik....

and no i dont have hids...i just have hyper whites...but i have that headlight wrap on the headlights... i did it to piss off some of the nissan purists up here...since they dont think anything a honda owner does is something a nissan owner would do LOL ...so i did it :-D and i like the way it looks.

Comment

start burning tire!

Comment

LOL if i did that u wouldnt be able to see anything but smoke...cusco 2way...and kumhos... LOL they smell like fish when they burn for somereason. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
                LOL no its not a monkey bar fake rollcage...its cusco... i have some more pix resizing them now.and thanx to everyone appreciate the comments !!
                ahh it seems too look better now that i know it has a purpose :P

Comment

LOL LOL yeah when i put the cusco on it made a huuuuge difference i had to re learn my car because of how much stiffer the rear end is now. it threw out so much faster my counter steering had to be 2times faster to keep from looping it ( well at lower speeds ) next is the bushings after my ca goes in...should be interesting.

Comment

sorry lunchbox but they wanna see this more, sorry for the small second pic i can't find an orignial but i foudn my avatar one

Comment

this guy thinks hes all tough stuph kause he wants to stuph a 350z motor in his 180...phht...i am still better looking!

Comment

cough supercharged edit engine with edited tranny cough get it right *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*
                        Last edited by tre; 09-07-2004, 09:20 PM.

Comment

LOL LOL LOL LOL this guy!

Comment

Here are some quick up dates...shes been in the shop about a month know getting a new motor and an entirely new supsension thrown on....and i mean everything. :-D bushings too!! LOL

Motor : Ca18det...a really kinda underated motor...

Suspension : JIC,Top Speed,( rear sway bar is cusco though u cant see in this pik )

New Exhaust : same type as last time only 2 bends this time.

Frount Mount :

Suspension : Front ....:-D

What happens when u spin out hit a tree and ur exhaust actually is the only thing damaged....the exhaust was originally 3inchs...some places less than 1.5inchs....

cant wait to take her out again on the road!!!

Comment

Thats a cool car, its cool that your getting the ca, it seems like people think that you cant drift without an sr20. btw a ca18det is not a vq35de thats in the 350z. good luck

Comment

headlight wrap? do u mean like saran(sp?) wrap for your headlights? only it's blue? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X