No announcement yet.

My '40.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you talking about the fairlady??? my friends getting one dropped into his fastback...tre...the wrap is like that stuph u see on the honda headlights that give it that blue tint or purple tint when the lights are off.

Comment

yeah that comment about drifting with sr20...if u can drift with a ka...why cant u do it with a ca18det????? well enjoy!!!

Comment

i was just saying all these people think if you want to drift a 240 you have to have a sr20, wich is stupid. I wanted a ca but i am scared of getting in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
          what are you talking about the fairlady??? my friends getting one dropped into his fastback...tre...the wrap is like that stuph u see on the honda headlights that give it that blue tint or purple tint when the lights are off.
          i actually have never seen that...interesting...

Comment

you gotta love it when the seats are the prettiest part about a car to onlookers.

that's how we roll!!! haha

Comment

i'm getting tired of people saying you can't drift with the ca, ka or whatever the engine they're talking about. who cares what engine you got. the only reason i got the sr was because my ka was total crap and not to mention it was single cam.

newayz, i love your suspension setup!

Comment

thanx for the positive feedback guys!!! right now we ( me and shop ) are trying to dial in the suspension as well as me get used to the new motor and all the rest of the goodies...and the ca is alot faster...i have yet to take her over 4grand and even at 20percent throttle its faster than my ka ( de ) was at full throttle...yeah motor wise it doesnt matter what you have really...i mean look at grandpa Corolla LOL only major issue is the clutch flywheel setup from clutchmasters...being as first cluth flywheel they have ever made for a ca...well and the only company to make one as well that I know of. So being the first to have products like that does make it hard as my car is literally the test bed for products...like my old ground controls...first to have the drift eXtreme setup ( hate the name )...but the carbon fiber clutch is most def nice!!!! and freeway speeds are great...only major thing is that not really noticing it i got to well over 80 on a surface road ...acceleration is very very smoth...was a WOAH!!! we where just going 35!!LOL LOL ill have some new pix up of the way we... ahem...hid the intercooler :-D

Comment

just 240's

I got an 81 e12 I like to get sideways,,
                  Attached Files

Comment

i had an e28 533i, it got sideways a couple times but it was just fast, beastly engine.

Comment

ohkay uhm...why are you posting about your car in my thread?? go make your own and dont jack mine :-D

Comment

Working...
                      X