No announcement yet.

Sickest Corolla in sd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woow.. Cool. Do you mean Vista by Chula Vista?

I live in National City.

Comment

No he means vista like, North County vista. Up the five then on the god forsaken freeway known as the 78.

Comment

...Oh, okay. Haha! ^^;

Comment

i hate you guys. Vmounted Intercoolers are sooooo sick. i wanted to vmount my s13, but it was too expensive and time-consuming (my car is also my daily, so time did matter) it gets the FMIC put in begining of next week...

Comment

that thing is going to rip! whats the most hp #'s someone has seen come out of the corolla motor? i know of some 22re motor builders that claim 350.. i believe its jcengineering.com or something of that... whats the weight difference between the two motors? that toyota is going to be SIIICK

Comment

iono if its the sickest, but there is a biotchin' ae86 here in va that has a j-blood body dark blue with advans and a 2jz that screams!!! anyway, its nice, good post, bye the way, i can v-mount some stuff, thanx bois, later

Comment

this thread was started a while ago, has there been any head way on this project?

Comment

20B-REW power packed up to 600 horses in a Hechee. How freakin' sweet is that?
                  Attached Files

Comment

mmmm...that was a crazy vid!

Comment

The pipe that will connect the intake manifold to the intercooler looks like a tough job, who is making for you? When you get that done post a pic please.

Comment

friend of mine has transplanted a mitsubishi EVO-0 (VR-4 ) 4G63 engine into his ae86 the engine has had the works done to it and it is f##king fast

lights the tyres every gear with ease

he also has a L300 mitsi van with the same engine conversion

dunno why hes got a thing for putting 4G63 into anything he gets his hands on
                        Attached Files

Comment

Man I never heard of that. An sr20 in an 86s.

Comment

Originally posted by dae
                            anything but a 4ag series engine in a hachi is kinda overkill. give me a turbo 20v over a sr anyday. they sound so much better

I would take a large-port turbo 16v over a turbo 20v anyday . In N/A form the 20v kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*, but it doesnt do so well in the area of forced induction. The 20v's small ports and quad throttle bodies arent very good for high-boost apps.

Comment

touche.... all tho ive been feeling the na power these days so how about a built 20v with itb's. the sr is still a sick swap dont get me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X