Signal Auto Drift Twins 8-27-04 *56k drive to a friends house with broadband*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woah, really nice pics.

might i ask what kinda camera u were using to take the pics? they seem to have come out extremely well. super clear, not a whole lotta blur, and whatever's being targeted always seems to come out almost perfectly, blur or no blue.
    Last edited by Munch; 09-02-2004, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 240LoVeR
      OMFG i LOOOOOVE these cars like i love them to the point that i need to go change im shorts, but i liked the older ones better (with the all carbon hood and w/o the blue top but the blue aint all bad and i like the real s15 lights to)

on a LIL bit diff topic i would think it would be SUPER sexy to see basicly that same car only all black with like silver/grey stickers/logos/grafix .........d@mn now i gotta change the shorts again just thinking bout that car

ahh man u just wait my car will look like this eventually after i stop dumping money into the fd and into the 240 i cant waitt start off with plain 180 with gp sports kit and than to s13 with gp sports kit and top it off with s15 with ings kit muahhaahah

and hey c are you associated with signal ? ive heard alotta respectable tuners say that their socal shop isnt the greatest anyone got the 411
      Last edited by Wayne; 09-02-2004, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Munch
        woah, really nice pics.

might i ask what kinda camera u were using to take the pics? they seem to have come out extremely well. super clear, not a whole lotta blur, and whatever's being targeted always seems to come out almost perfectly, blur or no blue.
        i shoot with a Canon Elan II, about an 8 to 9 year old film camera, hoping to get a digi slr soon, donations are welcome to the "Get Andrew a Digital SLR Fund"

Comment

youve got to be kidding with me with all of those pics!!! and is that wyclef jean? wow!

Comment

ya man wycleff loves cars, i met him at the flex show in nyc and i talked to him for awhile, he is really intrested in drifting and supposedly is going to venture into the drifting world somehow. prolly the same way mj is getting into bike racing starting a team or sumthing.

he has soo many cars including the uber pagani zonda and the mclaren f1.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
              ya man wycleff loves cars, i met him at the flex show in nyc and i talked to him for awhile, he is really intrested in drifting and supposedly is going to venture into the drifting world somehow. prolly the same way mj is getting into bike racing starting a team or sumthing.

he has soo many cars including the uber pagani zonda and the mclaren f1.
              yeah, he loves cars and likes drifting, but was too scared to get into the car with one of the drifters

Comment

idk lol dont ask me i just talked to the guy att the flex show, maybe he didnt want his dreads to hit the guys in the eyes, cuz than they could crash and than the car blows up and they both die

a tad extreme but it coudl happen

Comment

he may have some sick rides, but does he have an 84 volvo 240 with an LT-1?(not joking) Or how about a 95 sentra conversion witha 1.3L 3 cylinder metro engine bored out with v-tec? (joking) HAHAHA. please tell me youve seen the video with that in it!

Comment

lol that was funny as hell....."wow is that a real evo?, no its a 95 sentra conversion witha 1.3L 3 cylinder metro engine bored out with v-tec"

Comment

ahah ya the funny thing was the asian guy said it so convincing and serious for a split second you might of thought he was serious

Comment

Good news!

well thank you to this site, the Polish car magazine Spoiler wants to use 3 of my photos in their issue that has a feature on the Signal Twins

Comment

Awesome pix

I love those signal cars, I saw them in Irwindale earlier this year, MMMMMMM..............so sweet......and the pictures, thats awesome photogrphy, good work!

Comment

i missed this!!

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                              i missed this!!
                              it would appear so

Comment

hey hey i didn't know about it.

i'm checking out you're site right now, and it looks pretty good. It's cool b/c I will be one the first members

Comment

Working...
                                X