Swedish R34 GT-R underground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish R34 GT-R underground

http://cleany.sportbilen.se/skyline_...s_for_boys.wmv (34 mb wmv)

A little movie I made after meeting Per who has one of the two R34´s in Sweden.

Here are my pics with his car:
    http://www.sportbilen.se/e_index.php...cat=skyliner34

Hope you like them!

/Bo
    www.sportbilen.com
    www.drifting.se

Up 8 hours, 80 viewers and nobody has anything to say? I thought drifting.com was a big community. Where are everybody?
    Last edited by drifting.se; 09-03-2004, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Nice car, but the vid is pretty much 6 mins of someone driving around in a R34. Got kinda boring.

Comment

You´re right... The R34 is something truly unique here in Sweden, I guess you are kind of spoiled on those lines. ;-)

Comment

I thought it was cool once you got in the car and turned off the music. I've never seen the backseat of a skyline before.

Comment

personnaly i really liked this vid

The car is nice and i like the place where you start the movie and the editing of vid is well done

Just few question

-Do they allow you to drive RHD cars in Sweden ?

-Isn't that too difficult to drive? (i mean when u want to pass a car from the left, in normal time with a LHD u just get a lil' on left to see if a car is coming in front)
            Last edited by Oxx; 09-06-2004, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxx
              -Do they allow you to drive RHD cars in Sweden ?
              Oh, absolutely. Don´t they have post cars where you live? ;-) They are always right handed here, for the driver to be next to the mailboxes without driving on the wrong side of the road.

Originally posted by Oxx
              -Isn't that too difficult to drive? (i mean when u want to pass a car from the left, in normal time with a LHD u just get a lil' on left to see if a car is coming in front)
              I drove a RHD Evo V once, and that was a tough one... But the owners themselves say they get use to the difference in a week. When overtaking, they usually go far right, to see on the inside of the car in front of them. If its free they stomp it. :-)

I´m glad you liked the vid! I have really crappy programs working with, but it worked anyway...

Comment

I wish i was rich I love skylines in general but eh nothing can beat the clean look of a r34 .

I'm i'm just saving all the money i can and sellin my 350z to maybe someday buy one , cause the the r34 skyline is one of the cleanest nicest looking cars i have ever seen

props to you and your magnificent ride .

Comment

Great Video, The intro is so damn funny... you coulda shortend the begining a little but it was a great video.. i love the expression on the kids face at the end.

Comment

Working...
                  X