Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wing design came from Boeing.

Comment

personally i think the wing is a bit large but....

"WE HAVE LIFT OFF!!!!!"
      please...i doubt it. speaking of wings is there any wing that is actually tested while driving at a angle compared to going straight. (you know what i mean)

Comment

wings dont work very well unless theyre cutting straight through the air. there wouldnt be enough airflow over and under it for the aerofoil to create much downforce.

Comment

wait...maybe...almst....is it...perhaps...

no, screw that. this wins:

Ok, so it's not even in the same league and the only guy who can afford it is the fossil who's rolling in it, but I don't care.

That car has more brake then either of those recycled excuses for snowplows have wheel, and it's twice as fast without a wing that knocks birds clean out of the trees as you go by.

Comment

all i have to say is...that cheap old bastard. lol just messing around but i think tommy hilfiger has him beat with his two mclarens.

Comment

well, maybe.

but we were talking form, and that car is a brilliant example of form through function.

Form through function HUMILIATES form for form every day of the week. Goes faster too.

Comment

Working...
              X