No announcement yet.

Flat Black Fd Terror!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the wheels!!!! I am doing that with my '40 with whatever i get...rawkin the steelies now LOL i am planning on getting her sprayed flat black, she has been primed black for about 2 years...getting it done proffesionally will be nice!!! I am def doing the same to my wheels!!!!!

Yea, paint the rims. I did mine in like 20 minutes and that was over a year ago. No need to powedercoat them.

Comment

hahaha sorry albert about not picking up the phone.... good to know ur still alive... how's fort sand box? Make sure to take care of yourself over there man. Call me when you get back.
      Brian- yeah it's pretty nice but it has some imperfections like the paint job is kinda crappy through the yellow you can see it was montego blue because some of his paint is peeling

Comment

Ive got you all beat... i satin blacked (hot rod look) my customers $250k 03' porsche gt3rs, you can see pics here
        www.techtrixmotorsports.com

Comment

uhm....didnt know this was a case of testicular fortitude...but allright...congrats : gives you around of applause :

Comment

Originally posted by techtrix
            Ive got you all beat... i satin blacked (hot rod look) my customers $250k 03' porsche gt3rs, you can see pics here
            www.techtrixmotorsports.com
            hahaha nice are you Mike by any chance... if you are I'm the guy that came down w/ alan to check out ur shop very nice shop by the way

Comment

yep, im mike... how are ya? thanks on the shop props, buisness is pretty good, so i dont have any time to finish my RHD FD or my FC race car... if you need anything done that rotary power cant do (fab or suspension set-up) let me know... see ya

Comment

nice project... but that paint aint gonna last long.... you choose the worst of all brands....i know couse i was a grafitti writter.........but anyways looks very nice...

Comment

....? brand? I didn't even state what brand of paint i used

Comment

been a while since i've updated this here's how the car looks now
                    Last edited by GoukiS14; 05-23-2006, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Looks awesome. Real clean and I love the rims.

Comment

Looks amazing. Nice, clean look, but still mean looking

Comment

Love those wheels.
                          too bad I'm cheap.

Comment

got a new bumper and rear just waiting on the sideskirts so this will be updated and emission can you get me those old pics of u guys painting the car?

Comment

I don't remember what that one looked like, but this one is where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
                                I don't remember what that one looked like, but this one is where it's at.
                                is this the vq powered Uras car?? I love it. I should of picked Ken up and shook him until he agreed to sponsor me with that car....... even though he probably would have no idea what i was talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X