ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Automotion Drift Team video (From Canada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automotion Drift Team video (From Canada)

hi guys, heres 2 videos from the drift team we have here in quebec canada....take a look and let me know what you guys think...

BTW the drivers names are Marco Santos (black 180sx) & Haig kanadjian (white silvia)

Enjoy,

Automotion Drift Team practice

Automotion Drift Team @ Track&Wheel Show

Thanks,

Marco

Good vids Marco! I hope to see you whit Automotion drift team in real!!!! Your very great!

Comment

Good job guys. It's good to see some good drifters other then the japs. The cars look awesome and drifting looked even better. You got close as FU@K to that wall. SOo ooO good.

Comment

thanks guys, hey tr_racing you could come see us on october 23 at autodrome st-eutache or stay tuned on MR we will post more info about it soon.

Comment

Sensass!

Comment

drop one of the "s"s^^^ Sensas! Formidable!

Comment

Dude i love the vids. My canadian brothers unite, and kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

hey! nice videos, and more importantly, GREAT driving. im from canada as well. Little more to the west however, Winnipeg Manitoba.

Sad to say its a terrible city for nice cars though, and theres not a hill in sight. Welcome to the prairies. :P
                Last edited by rlngtngku; 09-13-2004, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Nice vids guys

Comment

Originally posted by drift_180sx
                    thanks guys, hey tr_racing you could come see us on october 23 at autodrome st-eutache or stay tuned on MR we will post more info about it soon.
                    Count on me i will be there

Comment

nice

Comment

nice video! you guys can qualify for the next formula D, D1. Its cool you guys are canadian it gives us canadian drifters, people to look up too. do you guys have a web site?

Comment

Very awsome guys, I expecially like the part where you can hear someone say "Oh $hit!!!" And "Oh my god!!!!!" lol, that cracked me up. Anyway, they are great vids, and you both are very talented, I hope to see more in the future

Comment

Originally posted by scirocco
                            drop one of the "s"s^^^ Sensas! Formidable!
                            hahaha...extreme ownage right there...nice vidz tho..

Comment

you guys are so good!!!! I love the part at the end where your sitting on the door and shaking hands and stuff- reminds me of the drift xtreme vid w/ Kazama and the ORC skyline

i wanna do the same thing(drift team) but where still begginers and our cars are not up to spec

Comment

Working...
                              X