• Show
Clear All

• Drift Session Video Clip

http://www.sitesled.com/members/larr...ftsession0.wmv

courtesy of "LarryW"

Drift Session Video Clip
    Sept 5th, 2004
    Honolulu, Hawaii

Video contains footage of some of the 90+ drivers at last week's Drift Session. The video footage was taken from the "Off Camber" section of corners, the "Sweeper," and the Skid Pad at Hawaii Motorsports Center. Most of the drivers featured in the video are fairly new to drifting, but you may recognize a few veteran drivers in the mix.

Also, the video contains footage from the first ever, multi-car, head-to-head burnout contest. 9 cars entered and put on a great show.

Sounds cool! But I cant seem to get it to work. It keeps redirecting me to some directory page. Ask LarryW if he wants me to host that video for him (if his bandwidth is maxxed).

Comment

same for me it sends me to some directory!... darn thing i really wanna watch it!

Comment

me too!!

Comment

links dead.

Comment

nice vid...
            Last edited by zerodrifter; 09-13-2004, 03:37 PM.

Comment

^ how'd u get it to work?

Comment

ok this is pissing me off. Im trying to register so I can view but the admins wont aprove my account

Comment

ok now approved but an access error

Comment

you guys have some skill down there!!! that KAAZ car looks kind of like Ben Hsu's car

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                      you guys have some skill down there!!! that KAAZ car looks kind of like Ben Hsu's car
                      i belive that car is barry wongs car. he also drives for kaaz.

Comment

Looks cool (makes me wish my car was running). You guys have some good drifters there in the islands. post more vids.

Comment

Working...
                        X