No announcement yet.

Pics from my trip to Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh b-b-baby!!! I just remembered my cousin is going to Japan for quite sometime to like learn their language and all that great stuff.

Woohoo I have a translator if I ever decide to spend 1 grand on plane tickets and fly out there I just need to figure out exactly where in Japan she will be, then I will find some user's who live in Japan and ask if the drift scene is any good where ever she may be.

Japan and Germany are the 2 non-north america countries I want to go to the most, but Japan is without a doubt first on that list!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sideways86
      OK its official, its a cosmo OK now does anyone know what wheels those are on the cosmo and soarer?
      SSR Longchamps on the Soarer... Not sure on the Cosmo (my list of old Japanese wheels is somewhere at my parents' house) ...

Comment

• I want that old school Soarer. That car is so sweet.

Comment

• One of the guys that organize the Calgary drift events with me is in the process of buying an 89 Soarer for drifting. This is the actual car with pics:

http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100030/

I should have some videos of it once he takes possession.

Comment

• hey rage2 do they deliver cars outside of calgary in canada?

Comment

• MZ11

MZ20

And now for some 'other' soarers

Last edited by DSD; 09-28-2004, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• what planet did THAT come from?

Comment

• From its mother land of course... Japan

Comment

• Cosmopolitan

Comment

• Do they host dance dance revolution tournaments on the front of that car? That thing looks nasty to drop some kick a$$ break dancing moves.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• The wide-bodykit on the dark blue soarer is nice but the wing and front bumper/lip/diffuser-thingy is just ridikkulus

everytime i see something like that i try to think what the hell is going on in the owner's head

Comment

• Originally posted by shinkyo
                          hey rage2 do they deliver cars outside of calgary in canada?
                          yes they do.

Comment

Working...
                          X