No announcement yet.

My New Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i was gonna do the same thing get some cheap rims just to roll around on, but then i thought about...........sunken battleship, same rims as honduh's, maybe brake clearance, and can use the same tire as on here and a 8 or 9 inch wide wheel for a streched tire look and feel

Comment

hey, or you all stop b****ing. ever think about that?

go research that.

Comment

hey i like this vervius character

Comment

Originally posted by Spy001
          hey i like this vervius character
          Why, because he has no clue?

Sounds familiar.

Comment

because hes not a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about what hes sayin

Comment

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13

i was just curious, what body kit is this. I know it says c-west in the pic, but i dont know japaenese so going through the site is a little hard

Comment

its produced by a subsidary of cwest called drft, they make that body kit for the s14

Comment

Originally posted by Spy001
                  because hes not a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about what hes sayin
                  I'm not being a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. I'm just telling you how things really are. I know you're happy about your JDM tyTe bronze wheels, but they will look like *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Sell them and get something that actually works. Simple as that. If you think this is bad, go post them on Zilvia.net... You'll have 5 pages of people ripping your head off in an hour. Take this as a lesson learned... You bought crap, now you have to deal with it.

Comment

ChokudoriS13
                    yo i get wut ur saying but dam ur dont have to say they are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing shity *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* just tell him.but hey i love ur rims they look so pimp can u just get brakes exa. that fit? cuz wow that would be a waste

Comment

chokudori you're a jerk. the man can run whatever the fcuk rims he wants to run. i think they look hot, and spacers are always a possibility if the offset is a problem. trust me is better to err on the side of too high an offset as long as it clears the brakes. i went to low and i have problems with tire rub when i'm fully locked, so i regret choosing that offset. i wanted it to look "jdm" and low offset, but now that i have them on, i wish i had gone with a more practical offset. run whatever you want, its all about balance and function in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                        chokudori you're a jerk. the man can run whatever the fcuk rims he wants to run. i think they look hot, and spacers are always a possibility if the offset is a problem. trust me is better to err on the side of too high an offset as long as it clears the brakes. i went to low and i have problems with tire rub when i'm fully locked, so i regret choosing that offset. i wanted it to look "jdm" and low offset, but now that i have them on, i wish i had gone with a more practical offset. run whatever you want, its all about balance and function in the end.
                        Camber, my friend, camber... I run 5 degrees in the front and 3 in the back and have zero issues.

I stand by my original comment... Those wheels are total *Censored**Censored**Censored*. No0bs that have no clue what they're buying and who are sold on the JDM tYte bronze bother me... Sorry, can't help it.

Comment

sometimes, im not sure if i should be happy or sad that the miata has a FWD offest

Comment

Haha shoot. Heres some facts okay? bought them 1. because they look nice to me. 2. because ive seen them on an s13 before. In all reality you could be completely right and i didnt even think about the fact that the s13 i saw them on probably had spacers. Oh and how do you determine newbie status based on the wheels someone bought? I bought them in bronze because the black was sold out and silver is generic. Thanks.

Oh and a serious thanks for all that arent being buttheads
                            Last edited by Spy001; 09-17-2004, 03:49 PM.

Comment

what ^^^^ he said SNIGGINS!!!!!

Comment

I could care less what wheels anyone else gets, they have to live with them. But beyond looks, there is a function to wide wheels, and/or stretched tires. You'll find that out one day and when you do, you'll look back and laugh. Till then... oh well.

Anyways, Shiiit, i would have sold you my 17x9 +30 (i use 20mm spacer on my car) Konig Tantrums for $500 (bought them cause i needed wheels in a pinch). They look good, but i need to go with something wider.

Comment

Working...
                                X