No announcement yet.

FUNKY exhaust´s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude, that isnt even attatched....or if its, thats a really sad thing to do to an FD

Comment

It's on there for the dyno run.

Comment

but its not even on a dyno..there arent any rear wheels on the car....

Comment

Yea, i remember that in a sports compact of super street mag. It was there for a good reason, I just don't remember what. Besides, its apexi. They wouldn't do anything to rice.

Comment

yea its on a dyno you see those two red boxes on the side of where the wheels sould be?

theres a pipe thingy connected to the axels or something

Comment

yes...i beleive ghost drifter is right....the dyno connects directly to the driveshafts of the car.

Comment

Yea, Rides or somethin like that did a review on apex and they talked about it. They said it was for pressure or somethin. i dont remember.

the massive exhaust not the dyno,
                just to clear everything up

Comment

I say I'm still winning... And mine is real, I snapped it myself .

Comment

I have the greatest number of pictures thats gotta count for something

Comment

i see. i stand corrected

i still think that huge pipe is overkill, but if it was Apex'i, then there must be a good reason. and that is a tight dyno setup, connecting right to the driveshafts like that

Comment

the huge pipe i think is to quiet the thing down for engine tuning, so they don disturb anyone. weird, but thats what i heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanaka
                          the huge pipe i think is to quiet the thing down for engine tuning, so they don disturb anyone. weird, but thats what i heard.
                          thats the Apexi FD...and yes thats a silencer. Since thats in LA or Tokyo.....sound limits

Comment

That muffler on the RX7 is off a diesel submarine, they use it because the dyno is inside and rotaries are really loud, esp. indoors...
                            Last edited by Xantos; 10-16-2004, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I think its also there so all the exaust fumes dont stay inside that warehouse.

Comment

i didnt see the point...

Comment

Working...
                                X