ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another domestic drifting video (4 mins long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scirocco
    Camaros aren't even in the same league as hachirokus... they are so much better in every way.
    The Camaro is so much better then the Celica? Or vice versa? That seems to be what you are saying there but the rest of your post seems to indicate you like 86's better...

CH, change that crazy format already. I want to see this ish.

Comment

It just so happens both Revlimit and I like the 3rd gen Camaro. He's wanted one since he was little and same thing with me. I dunno though, I'm not gonna compare the Camaro to anything. To me its all about the drivers, not the cars. We've had some other domestics come down to the Drift Session. Had another 3rd gen Camaro, had a 1st gen Camaro, had a fox body Mustang, and a Cobra Replica with a 5.0 motor. But those guys only came like once or twice, never saw them again.

Soon I'll be getting a car camera mount and a ebay special cheapo digital handicam. So hopefully soon we can run some full length clips from the roof or door or something. The problem right now is that all the people recording are just doin it for fun (not pros or anything) and we're all stationary. So pretty much record us going by and then the clip ends. Or we spin out and ruin the clip. Cant wait to get some clips on the car itself, full length style.

I'm gonna be making some clips soon with no music. It'll be posted in the Member Profiles section under each profile.

Comment

Yea I've liked Camaros ever since I was about 8 years old. Which is the reason I drift a third gen camaro. A lot of people tell me to get a 240 or hachi. But I just love Camaros and V8 power. I've drifted my friends hachi with a HKS Supercharger and while it was quick and had some nice torque. It still doesn't compare to the feel of my 350.

Comment

Pretty nice, dude. Was the a Godsmack track playing in the background???

Comment

like the vid. Not only are you domestic but you auto, that takes some balls. Oh and godsamack is pretty sweet. I'm seeing them in october when the open for metalica.

Comment

Working...
            X