Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from extreme finals - Sweden !

Nice pics!

Lovin' that quattro. Is that you in the last pic holding the trophy?

Comment

Originally posted by rlngtngku
      Nice pics!

Lovin' that quattro. Is that you in the last pic holding the trophy?
      yup..thats me...... :-)

Comment

did you win ? if so congrats man, you know what would be cool, if we could take the best drifter or duo drifters from each country and had one competition. how cool would that be, have jamaica facing the aussies and the fijians racin them crazy czeks ahahah nah but from each continet that would be cool, i wonder who would rep antartica ?

Comment

dahlback > everything

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
            did you win ? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....., i wonder who would rep antartica ?

I won price for best "smoke"......

a penguin ? :-)

Comment

ahahah yes kristian thats cool, ive heard of you i beleive from sum hachi guys so youve got a rep now, por favorhow does it feel to have a rep

ahah ya right the penguin would get destroyed by the dung beeltes in africa. the boobies would prolly destroy us all cuz you know boobies rock

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
                ahahah yes kristian thats cool, ive heard of you i beleive from sum hachi guys so youve got a rep now, por favorhow does it feel to have a rep

ahah ya right the penguin would get destroyed by the dung beeltes in africa. the boobies would prolly destroy us all cuz you know boobies rock
                hey man.

it does sound like a nice post from you above..
                but would you mind writing it in english please :-)

k

Comment

ahah ya my bad i was in a rush. my friend just finished his fc and i wanted to take it out. i said that in the tri state whcih is where i live (pa, nj, nyc) i know some people who have corollas. I remmeber one of them was saying something about a swedish guy and his hachi that he saw on drifting.com. he said that the guy was very good and he showed alot of his buildup and i was asking how does it feel to have a rep-reputation, hundreds of miles away from home ?

than i went on to comeback your penguins would drift for antartica remark with, the dung beetles of africa would destroy the penguins, but the blue footed boobie (a birb with a blue umm chest) would kill all challengers because boobies (as in girls chesticles) rock.

sorry im still learning proper english and it comes out sometime (im not orignally from the united states)

hope this helps you out gangster peace and afro grease

Rastafari!!!

Comment

Cool pics and congrats on winning Best Smoke

And my oh my does that Quattro have some wide tires!!

BTW,
                    Your hachi is awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X