Z is on the road!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z is on the road!!!!

Drove it home today. WOOT!!!! It runs great and sounds like a demon. Still need to wire up the gauges and stuff but it's running.

The 280 is Adams (Zcarkid). He did the work on the car and he rocks the house.

You do a big brakestand or what?

lol both cars look great. I really like what you've done with it. rockin like a mobile home in a hurricane.

[edit]And to all of you who think i just hate, it's because your weak numb selves don't know how to build a decent car. See those pictures there? That is how you getter done.[/edit]
    Last edited by Parry; 09-19-2004, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Looking damn good.

How does she drive?

Comment

Awesome, get's better the more I drive it. Runs good, sounds like gangbusters and handles great. Going to tune her up and then should be good to go.

Adam also owns the fly yellow 240 that I have posted before, if you didn't see it, here it is.

Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 09-19-2004, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Very noice ghost! If I were you I would get some vid action goin on and when on you gonna plan to put that beast on the dyno?

Comment

Wow that thing looks mean!!! The 1 with sixgun on it, nice touch! It looks great, you plan on doing any more mods on it?

Comment

damn....nice car! I love that option sticker!

Comment

wow, just wow. the car turned out great, and im starting to love it alot more because of you!

Really, good job.

Comment

thats awsome! how did you do the suspension, plus what kind of body pieces are those on that 280? custom, or can they be purchased?

Comment

The suspension is KYB with Eibach springs on the back (yellow) and blue on the front, not sure of the make.

The panels are all hand rolled and fabbed steel. The nose and tail section are also hand rolled steel. No fiberglass on the car anywhere. The hood is custom with louvers added and a reverse scoop added as well. There is a custom sunroof put into it (which I hate) and a dash as well. Even with all the steel added, the car feels lighter than a stock one due to everything being taken out of it. I will get it weighed at the truck stop to confirm this.

Thanks guys.

Comment

I still can't believe that thing is all steel. That's truly becoming a lost art in this day and age. And the car is one of a kind...I'll see it in person, someday!

Comment

awesome cars ghost. where are those pics of the z's taken because that road looks familiar. you wouldnt be in tennessee by chance would you?

Comment

That has really turned out great. The 280ZX looks good too... are you missing yours yet Vern?

Comment

Lookin good Ghost!! Are you gonna get some hipari's later on down the road to fillout those flares better?

Is it as nice under the hood as it is outside it?

Comment

Why, yes, I am in Tennessee. Knoxville to be exact, those photo's were taken out in Maryville.

Yes, Hipari's are incoming soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X