Drift clip of me @ NOPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift clip of me @ NOPI

OK, this was me testing out the coarse....i will have more vids really soon.

Enjoy.

http://www.2amracing.com/Droptop.wmv

****EDUT****

I found a vid of me driving BatlGrounds 240SX....

http://www.2amracing.com/Zenki.wmv
    Last edited by DropTopDrifter; 09-20-2004, 10:28 PM.

Where is your style? Where is the line? Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in a house. Not with a mouse. I would not like here nor there, I would not like it anywhere. East Coast, West Coast, its still the same, bring it here i would say its lame. Put your hand back in the car, your drifting is not up to par. Sorry to say that I do not want to come out and play, please come back another day.

Jk dood, it was.... cool.

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
      I'm Lovin it!

Comment

ahh man you two are mean. wheres the love from some ogs in the drifting game, at least we all know he can do the basics, keep working on it and you can be better than all of us well not me i dont kno about lindsay and brain though ahah just kidding you guys rock

Comment

you're pretty good. i loved the zenki clip. you started out like you sucked bad- but then each run you got better and better and with more smoke!!

Comment

i thought mx-5's were for girls...lol

Comment

man i wish i can see the clip but i cant... can u repost?

Comment

Originally posted by SDRotary
                i thought mx-5's were for girls...lol
                i disagree! roadsters are awesome.

hey droptop, im having trouble with those links, they seem to be down.

Comment

Originally posted by rlngtngku
                  i disagree! roadsters are awesome.

hey droptop, im having trouble with those links, they seem to be down.
                  i know i was just giving him a hard time miata's are coo

Comment

Yea, ditto on the links.

Comment

Show some respect you hose hounds. This guy is GOOD!!!! Hands down I would put him up against 99% of the people on here and he would roll on you. Mike is one hell of a good driver and one serious nice guy.

Act right.

Comment

ya no doubt, i told everyone to ease off a few posts ago he prolly is better than alot of us on here, including me. well maybe not me im pretty damn good thanks to the fd(RIP) but i give u props uve got a sponser of some sort and i a pity pawn in this game of life dont somone please hook a brother up

i can make pancakes

Comment

um it would be nice if i can see the vid.... i like ur drifting and figure 8's alot plz load them again?

Comment

vid is down

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                              Where is your style? Where is the line? Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in a house. Not with a mouse. I would not like here nor there, I would not like it anywhere. East Coast, West Coast, its still the same, bring it here i would say its lame. Put your hand back in the car, your drifting is not up to par. Sorry to say that I do not want to come out and play, please come back another day.

Jk dood, it was.... cool.
                              wow u are so cool mr rapper guy you

Comment

Working...
                              X