No announcement yet.

*OFFICIAL* Drawing and Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I'm not trying to pass them off as drawings. Also, don't call me a poser. Anybody who calls a 14 year old who wishes he could drive fast a poser, obviously has something wrong with them.

Comment

my skyline, well my drawing anyway
      Attached Files

Comment

drawings in comp.

tis is some of my drawings that i did in computer, i did them in my college days and lended them 2 tougefriends.com while in my intership program with them. i also hav some hand drawns but they r jus figure drawings.
        Attached Files

Comment

another 1

another pic
          Attached Files

Comment

and another

another 1 ?
            Attached Files

Comment

and another 1

another 1
              Attached Files

Comment

i hav another 1s

i also have some another 1s that are not car related. i did some bikes for harley davidson and celebrities, bands, etc...and did some tshirt design for tougefriends that they didnt really make it...like the 240sx convention in las vegas this year...well thats all my drawings hope u like them..peas

Comment

wow, coilover kid, you are really good, so precise and ... right.

and heres me, i ermmm drew a box with a big erm... thing on the front. hehe
                  Attached Files

Comment

this one not really drawing but i did the headlight and hood.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Wow i give props to anyone for just posting theyre pics. Your all very good drawers. I used to draw, but than got into computers stuff. Eh, maybe ill take out my art book and post some pics .
                      Last edited by NismoSigma; 10-03-2004, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• _PG_

where do you go to school?

Comment

• Where can i find this one but a much bigger image?

Comment

• Originally posted by zerodrifter
                            _PG_

where do you go to school?
                            Art Center College of Design,. Car design program.

I stopped drawing real-life looking, existing cars in highschool. It looks good, but it does nothing for a car designer, since its more fine art.

I'll scan in some sketches when i can. I did i new GTR, this cool SUbaru thing i was talking about, some other cool stuff like a SEAT MR sporty car.... I'll see what i can find...

Comment

• Originally posted by 05m0515
                              WOW! GOOD DRAWING GUYS! f@gs.
                              Did you learn to draw in s*it school? I like the way your g@y. It makes you HELLA dumb.
                              STFU. These people are doing something they like. If you don't like it, DON'T POST.
                              Last edited by 14yrolddrifter; 10-03-2004, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• 14yrolddrifter... watch out, one of these days ur gonna get flamed. BAD. seriously, ive been kidna watching u and gotta say, slow down, take things easy, dont take everything too seriously... this is the internet. just giving u a head up man, u dont own this place, your not a moderator, so dont act like the police.

PS. mods, i love u!

Comment

Working...
                                X