Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luv beer

Too bad it's BUD they luv....guess they're too scared to try real beer
    Last edited by Special K; 12-09-2003, 02:21 PM.

!

some coronas!

Comment

haaaa thats a funny pic. Those are the smallest beer glasses ive ever sceen . keep em coming man.

Comment

Real beer...ie anything made in Canada. U americans luv drinking piss....Quebec's got some nice Unibrew...fin du monde will put u on your *Censored**Censored**Censored*...

Comment

Japanese gone crazy Vol. I

This is what happens when u drink and drive:

Comment

yes, MAD is well, mad cool, is that BAI drinking in the first shot, i could swear he didnt drink a drop in NJ when he was out this way. The dgtrials guys went out of their way to get them wasted in early october. ill try to get the pics from that.

Comment

Too bad it's BUD they luv
              At least it's Canadian Bud their drinking.

Those are the smallest beer glasses ive ever sceen
              Those small glasses are practiclly equivalent to 2 American beers.
              I wonder what it was like when they were drinking in Jersey 2 weeks after,going from Canadian beer to American is never a good thing.
              Notice how Bai nailed his bumper in ID,then in Jersey he had an accident and damaged the bumper.

Comment

kosuke kida is the dude, i wanna see him bust some drifts at the next d1. LOL

Comment

north american like to drink outta big glasses cause the philospohy "more is better". Drinking from smaller glasses is an asian thing....gets you drunk faster...unfortuneatly they only got tipsy that night. Next year...I going to make them try every canadian beer made....BAI and MAD are goina yak I gaurentee that

Comment

are these your photos? and do you have more?

Comment

Originally posted by Special K
                      north american like to drink outta big glasses cause the philospohy "more is better". Drinking from smaller glasses is an asian thing....gets you drunk faster...unfortuneatly they only got tipsy that night. Next year...I going to make them try every canadian beer made....BAI and MAD are goina yak I gaurentee that
                      it doesnt really matter how big the glass is..its how fast and how much u drink guy...but i get what u mean about americans drinking out of mugs and asians drinking out of regular glasses

Comment

The smaller glasses make give a mmore managable amount to drink. When playing drinking games everytime you loose you finsh one of those glasses. Therefore you dont get too wasted too fast allowing you to play longer and get more Fooked.

Yeah...I got a lot more pics...u can check them out at

www.teamtofu.com under the photos section

www.DriftNation.com has a bunch too

Enjoy

Comment

http://www.teamtofu.com/upload/driftvids/kendrift5.wmv

is that you in your stock KA? impressive!!!

Comment

Ya its a stock KA....they got torque so its good for a small tight course...control is more crutial on high speed drift which means I need to be able to control the rear end.

Anyone here drive a stock KA with a 2 way LSD? How much difference does it make?

Comment

Working...
                            X