NOPI Atl Pics : Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOPI Atl Pics : Drift

whats up with the r33's? And that parkinglot looked pretty bad lol. No wonder that one car busted a tire. I still dont quite get the r33 thing but whatever, its nopi, almost as much of a rice-fest as HIN. I just hope all this ricer & drifter event integration doesnt end up hurting drifting in the long run (which it prolly will) but ah well, nothing looked too spectacular...I would have expected more(had it not been a quick way for the nopi people to cash in on drifting's current popularity).
    Last edited by M5-Drifter; 09-24-2004, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M5-Drifter
      whats up with the r33's? .

umm...its rwd and sideways as opposed to posting on drifting.com

Comment

Originally posted by M5-Drifter
        whats up with the r33's? And that parkinglot looked pretty bad lol. No wonder that one car busted a tire. I still dont quite get the r33 thing but whatever, its nopi, almost as much of a rice-fest as HIN. I just hope all this ricer & drifter event integration doesnt end up hurting drifting in the long run (which it prolly will) but ah well, nothing looked too spectacular...I would have expected more.
        ahah wow. big talk can u even back it up ?

we only saw a small amount of pics, and tehy werent full pics so how can you judge an event you didnt even go to or see full size pics of?

you callin them guys sucky huh, so i guess your also including the signal cars to. ahahah i bet you cant even shift properly. its not cool to diss people, especially dissin an event that you didnt even go to, i could see if you went than that would be a tad different but you didnt so shut your mouth

p.s. wow didnt even kno r33s could get sideways your a newb arent ya awee thats soo cuteee. the r33s were prolly gts-ts which means single turbo and rwd.

Comment

skyline is from catrune, r33 gt-s (rwd, rb25det) with lots of mods,
          if you dont know what it is go to www.gtrpower.com , that is cartunes site.

Comment

First off, I did go, when did I say I didnt? I dont live too too far from Atlanta. 2nd off, I never said anyone sucked, and I dissed the event not the people participating. And the reason I talked about the r33s is that you dont see many drifting, expecially on a professional level, I never said it wasnt possible or anything, I know it is possible. Also, before you go dissing me, youve never seen me drive, you know nothing about me so stop making stupid assumptions, you dont see me putting down your skill do you? Once again, I wasnt dissing the people, I was dissing the event of nopi, though I am glad that drifting is getting out there, Im not glad that its getting in with the ricer-ness of nopi itself, the drifting was pretty good, because the drivers were good, I was talking about all nopi not including the drift event could have been better.
            Last edited by M5-Drifter; 09-24-2004, 05:23 PM.

Comment

cool pictures,appreciate it since i can't really travel much especially with classes around the clock..well not much a fan of nopi either ,but when there's drifting involved it couldn't hurt i guess..thanks again dude..

Comment

it was a fun event, could have been organized better, but we had a good time. I am with team Cartunes, I am in the team pic. both cars (the S13 and R33) run in Formula D, and made every event this year. The R33 dose have a few mods, Power FC, Intake manifold, injectors, FMIC, upgraded turbo with external wastegate, just to name a few.

Comment

Whose crazy looking miata is that and does it have a website?

Comment

now that you mention it yeah that miata is tight..so dude what do you do for cartune?just curious..

Comment

I am a team manager.

Comment

Originally posted by faz
                        cool pictures,appreciate it since i can't really travel much especially with classes around the clock..well not much a fan of nopi either ,but when there's drifting involved it couldn't hurt i guess..thanks again dude..
                        yea...same here. the only reason we went were to promote our team, the bikini contest and the drifting. other than that....NOPI is the suck!

Comment

what drift team were you with?

Comment

www.driftmechaniks.com

Comment

which car(s) were you drifting?

Comment

Working...
                              X