hopefully this hasnt been posted yet

http://www.alr7al.net/matrix/mqa63/H...mustshar/1.wmv

wow, that sh!t was cool as hell.

Comment

hahahah. holy crap. thats a first.

Comment

haha, ive seen stuff like this before.

pretty insane.

But i must say, that guy is actually pretty talented.

heh this doesn't reflect well on this areas law inforcement however

Comment

That guy has some mad FF drift skill. The as$ draggage around the semi was pretty cool..

But on the other note talk about a jerk off, if I was driving down the highway and that a$$ hit my car. I'd Cadillac, Pimp Slap him back to Baghdad..

Comment

jeez....the videos of these arab drifters are everywhere now, i see them all the time.

although i havent seen this one until just now, theres still plenty of other ones to go around.

Comment

better look out, theyll start taking over d1!

Comment

holy moly that was pretty sweet. was that a camry?

ryan

Comment

Hahahah Thats awesome, i was wondering if anyone in this country had any driving skill. Lol and The weird thing is ive seen a camry rolling around here that looks just like that one. Ive seen a lot a BMW's here too. Maybe theres hope for these people.... maybe... but i doubt it.

Comment

Heh and as for the law enforcement here.... theyre a joke. And the transit system is horrible. Notice the lack of road markings. traffic is ridiculous here. Hell so many cars get in wrecks here, i mean everyone kinda drives which way they want. And ive never seen a speed limit sign.

Comment

OMFG!!!! bring that guy to the US and make it rich!!! sponsor open your eyes!!!!!!! this guy should be from my gang!! crazy mofoooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

And you thought you needed full coilovers and RWD to do nice Drifts. Pshaaa. Seems like everything that everyone wants to buy to make the car drift are so 5 days ago in the Arab world.

Comment

If someone came sliding around me while was driving on the highway I would probably crap myself. Then I would make this face: and then I would change the radio station to middle eastern pop.

Comment

AuspeX that was HILARIOUS. For reels tho. Anyways yea those Arabs have madd FF skillz.

Comment

Check out www.alr7al.net
                              Takes some time to get around the website, but there are a lot of video clips there.
                              They are not only sliding FWD cars, one Suburban and a Toyota Celsior, get slided too.

Comment

Working...
                              X