crazy arabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, Arabia is a place where

1. Tires are damn cheap --> normal driving on expressway also backside dragging arnd
    2. Cars are even cheaper --> i bet that guy has hit countless trucks and cars on that expressway
    3. Hard stiff suspension is damn expensive --> his suspension looks quite stock to me

4. Due to the war in the region, those guys think that they have such a short lifespan that they are willing to go crazy on crowded highways.... Or maybe they are terrorist who think that drifting on highways will instill 'terror' into us drivers, and forever more, we'd be looking into our rear view mirrors to check whether there's an idiot drifting arnd behind us

Insane...

Comment

That was one sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* vid. FF is just nasty. I loved it when the guy just barley missed the truck. Crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored* arabs. CAA!

Comment

Originally posted by Fierywind

2. Cars are even cheaper --> i bet that guy has hit countless trucks and cars on that expressway..............WHY???

3. Hard stiff suspension is damn expensive --> his suspension looks quite stock to me.........abbiously

4. Due to the war in the region, those guys think that they have such a short lifespan that they are willing to go crazy on crowded highways.... Or maybe they are terrorist who think that drifting on highways will instill 'terror' into us drivers, and forever more, we'd be looking into our rear view mirrors to check whether there's an idiot drifting arnd behind us............. how old are you??????

Insane...

Comment

Originally posted by Fierywind
          Apparently, Arabia is a place where

1. Tires are damn cheap --> normal driving on expressway also backside dragging arnd
          2. Cars are even cheaper --> i bet that guy has hit countless trucks and cars on that expressway
          3. Hard stiff suspension is damn expensive --> his suspension looks quite stock to me

4. Due to the war in the region, those guys think that they have such a short lifespan that they are willing to go crazy on crowded highways.... Or maybe they are terrorist who think that drifting on highways will instill 'terror' into us drivers, and forever more, we'd be looking into our rear view mirrors to check whether there's an idiot drifting arnd behind us

Insane...
          Me's think you should stop typing

Tires probablly arent any cheaper then here in the US. He didnt have any damage on his car so obviously he didn't hit anyone..Especially because they would have shown the replay several times. And about the suspension, I doubt anyone makes coilovers for it in the 1st place. And regarding #4..

Comment

i thought its kinda funny someone drifting on the driveway out of no where lolol..... but DAMM HES GOOD...what techniques you guys think he used

Comment

the 1080 is nuts, and going around a semi sh!t,
              crazy guys over there.

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24
                Me's think you should stop typing

Tires probablly arent any cheaper then here in the US. He didnt have any damage on his car so obviously he didn't hit anyone..Especially because they would have shown the replay several times. And about the suspension, I doubt anyone makes coilovers for it in the 1st place. And regarding #4..
                Just being lamez... Nothing like crap to end a day....

Anyway, I still think it sure would be interesting to be driving normally, and den suddenly, a camry drifting by u and into ur lane.... like what the truck driver saw =)

Comment

i think that guy just has too much money.....and alittle fearless cause rich people rule all in 3rd world countries.......

Comment

That was pretty great. Good way to show there is such thing as FF drifting.

Comment

Working...
                    X