No announcement yet.

Not Saying FF drifting sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spare the guy a thought... gee, his entire 206 was basically demolished... and worst of it, it was actually going to be a ok drift, till he saw the bike that is... really makes me wonder what kinda safety precautions they take before trying out such things on a road, especially since there were so many onlookers...

Comment

Hmm, to me it looks like he just came in super fast and oversteered into a mountain.

Comment

If he didnt step on the brakes I think he would have made it without hitting the scooter.

Comment

Again, like the KNOWLEAGABLE (sp) PG said.....he wasnt drifting. He was driving fast in the mountain, noticed he was going WAY to fast into the corner, slammed the brakes, and oversteered into the mountain.

Comment

Doesn't show much on the intelligence part of the crowd. There were a lot of people there and no one was smart enough to go farther down the road and watch for cars

He learned the hard way not to drive like an idiot and go balls to the wall into a blind corner. Good thing he didn't have a passenger (I think) or they would have gotten hurt pretty bad. The drivers side of the car was "ok" but the passenger side was pretty smashed up.

Comment

No way to steer out of that one, he was too far gone to bring it back around when he noticed the moped. If he would have straightened it out, he would have smashed that moped and probably done a lot more death dealing than he did. He overcooked the corner and botched the landing.

Comment

yea it looks like he went into the corner a little to hot, seems like a crappy place fro doing whatever he was doing, look at all the traffic around there

Comment

Working...
                X