Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmw at hialeah video

http://www.ter-tech.com\videos.htm
    here's 3 videos of big beemer going sideways at hialeah speedway in south florida.
    Last edited by fast-finn; 10-01-2004, 07:11 AM.

Dang!!! That guy can hang it sideways!! Is that an older 5-Series? I cant make out what series it is

Definitely has smoking the tires like crazy down!! Not to mention the big azz flames shooting from the exhaust adds to the effect

Comment

drifting bmw
      that page has all the info about the car. It is a 535i from -90 with a lot of custom work done to it. If you listen carefully you can hear him hit the third gear in midlle of the long turn.

Comment

cute.... where were you guys for Dday 3????

Comment

we couldn't come because of the hurricane Jeanne, could have made it up but not back. since i have family that wasn't able to go to Ocala with, me i had to stay with them.

Comment

thats D1 material... i thought i heard a turbo and i saw flames.... this is how ALL bimmers should be made .

Comment

thanks for comment we do try get better every day.
              on car the blov off, wastegate, exhaust.. every thing gets pretty loud after 45oo rpm. there is more info of the bmw at our web site.

Comment

Theres a new clip from the Oct. 10th event chek it out bmw drift its big about 69 megs.

Comment

Damn right, big bimmers can get sideways too! 5 series all the way. Anyway, nice clips man, and I love the car!

Comment

I'm surprised you've only gotten 1 reply to that 69 meg video! That 5-series made every guy out there look like they've never drifted before Mind the 240's and FC's were extremely good, that 5-series can flat out throw the *Censored**Censored**Censored* end out!!

He just rips through that big sweeping left hander

Comment

way to represent e34's!!

Comment

thats D1 material... i thought i heard a turbo and i saw flames.... this is how ALL bimmers should be made .
                        as a matter of fact he did try out for D1 in the D1 drivers search in miami. i saw him on one of my option vids neways that guy is a hell of a drifter. he can drift like f-ing awesome! and i agree that thats how ALL bimmers should be made!
                        -matt

Comment

what option vid was that? I would like to check it out. Ter Tech is the home team for us

Comment

holy crap! that bimmer is crazy awesome...your right that is D1 material

Comment

he told me he is scheduled to go to the d1 us championship and driver search in cali on dec 11th.

here's another nutty e34: http://www.vsmotor.no/en_index.html

Comment

Working...
                              X