No announcement yet.

Some new action shots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya asked sounds good to me but anyways thanks for the pics, they were good. cant wait to see your new aero kit, i plan on getting the exact same kit eventually. just waitin for the moeny to flow so i can start my own project, cant wait. if you ever sell those r33 gtr rims you know who to call ahah.

quick ques, what are your specs if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
      Was the mess in the parking lot or was it cleaned up? I hope it wasn't too badm i really like that course and we all want to go back there asap.
      oh the crap were in the trash can, but the can was full we had to go down the hill and grab another can
      Did you guys had the chance to have a free run at the main course?

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
        oh the crap were in the trash can, but the can was full we had to go down the hill and grab another can
        Did you guys had the chance to have a free run at the main course?
        No. I don't think WSIR likes drifting on those courses. We could have gripped it of course, but shiiit why stop drifting? Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
          ya asked sounds good to me but anyways thanks for the pics, they were good. cant wait to see your new aero kit, i plan on getting the exact same kit eventually. just waitin for the moeny to flow so i can start my own project, cant wait. if you ever sell those r33 gtr rims you know who to call ahah.

quick ques, what are your specs if you dont mind me asking?
          Specs on what? The wheels or on my car? What you wanna know? Tire pressure and clutch pedal adjustment, Bra size (oops) waist? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
            Specs on what? The wheels or on my car? What you wanna know? Tire pressure and clutch pedal adjustment, Bra size (oops) waist? LOL.
            It's bust size Lindsey, come on. You might offend someone else.

P.S. your still a mega nerd
            www.chrisforsberg.com
            www.driftalliance.com
            www.nosdrift.com
            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Haahhaah. Yo'u're a dork, you need to go read your IM's buddy!

Lets get R2 to make us some mighty fine Gin and Tonics tonights. And by R2D2 i clearly mean the T-Bone.

Shouldn't you be working on some Skylines or something? Perhaps you can take an RB and put it in your piece of garbage, get the 4 cylinder out of there! That's what i would have done.

Comment

specs of your car of coursee

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
                  specs of your car of coursee
                  I know... but WHAT specs? I don't really like to post EVERYTHING of course beacause then if anyone needs a part i have on my car and they know where i live.... Ya know.

Comment

ahahha well than pm me please im intrested. im just seeing peoples setups and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X