No announcement yet.

High Speed Bicycle Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, if you know what stamped concrete is, get it wet and you have NO traction. BTW, hi everyone, my name is Jake. You all rock.

Comment

skip that... my bike is comming out of storage this weekend

Comment

any more vids? im hooked

Comment

Originally posted by JackyAtVivid
          any more vids? im hooked
          I dont have any more of bikes....but shorlty I will post about 25 videos of crazy Arab driving on my web site. Check back soon!

Comment

haha... you know how they paint garage floors? spray that down with some water and bleach. you won't have any traction at all... i wish i had a digital video camera i could get some good video

Comment

i remember a very nice threath about bike drifting...i think i saw it like half year ago...find for it...that thread has a lot of material..like pics and clips........

mi hefa se avienta los meros drift en baika.....

Comment

The new fad: scooter drifting!

Comment

I can scooter drift. No really. I'm the only person that I know can do it. It takes lots of practice, speed, and skill. It also eats your tires like crazy. To do it you get as much speed as you can on your scooter (no wheelie bars!), then put your entire weight on the brake. If done correctly, you will end up stopping the wheel, and sliding.

Comment

they are getting pulled up to speed by the cars

Comment

hmmm wheres those clips of ur friend lol.. i wanna see some more kick a** slides on bikes... also are they just hitting the brakes or what ... how the hell do u go sideways on the bike like that

Comment

Working...
                      X