• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Seen These?

I wonder what they look like on.
    Attached Files

they will look exactly the same.
    when you put them on the car, they won't change.

Comment

Ha Ha, was wondering if anyone had pics of these on a car.

Comment

u can find pictures of cars with altezza taillights everywhere. try googly image search, im sure theres a lot on there.

Comment

I dont really like altezza tails that much, but they seem like they'd go well on a white or a really shinny silver car.

Comment

in my opinion only the altezza should have altezzas.

Comment

agree............unfortunelly all the S15's in D1 a having those ulgy clear tail lights.... comletely disgrace to the car

Comment

Blah, everyone complanes about the Altezza tails but everywhere else around the world they are becoming popular. As NOB said they are even on the D1 cars. Aparently the Fast and the Furious Ricer look is catching on like wild fire across the other sides of the ponds. I have seen Altezzas on many 206s and LanEvos in Europe. Even the Japanese are ricing their race cars by adding naaawwwssss, neons, vynil graphics, dubs, and huge wings. Even the car companies themselves are making altezza tails, look at the latest generations of LanEvos and the RX-8

Theres nothing we can do about the ricers and their Altezzas. But hey, they say that a persons car reflects their personality. With that said (IMO, with no intentions of flamming against people with Altezza tails) it shows that the driver has bad taste and no sence of originality.

But in saying this, I dont like altezza tails at all and would never but them on the FC or any other car that I wont own for 2 years(No I'm not 14, but 16 and the driving age is 18 where I live). Infact, I almost vomited when I saw a green riced out RX-7 with the Altezza tails, crappy looking vynil, and huge wing. I almost committed suicide when I saw it on the cover of an Option 2 magazine. I used to think that FDs could never be riced out but this proved me wrong. Whats next, riced out GTRs... Ferraris?????? The world is going to end soon.

Comment

how about this....FD3s clear-tails
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NOB
                    how about this....FD3s clear-tails
                    ::Commits suicide::

RIP Velvet 1988-2004

Comment

who comitted suicde explain im not gettin this...

Comment

"Even the Japanese are ricing their race cars by adding naaawwwssss,".....

Velvet please explain how nitrous is ricer? Because it's in F&F? As I recall they had turbo's in the movie too, are those ricer as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralli///Art GS
                          "Even the Japanese are ricing their race cars by adding naaawwwssss,".....

Velvet please explain how nitrous is ricer? Because it's in F&F? As I recall they had turbo's in the movie too, are those ricer as well?
                          Let me explain myself...

What I meant is that before F&F, unless you was a real racer, you had no idea what nitrous was. After the movie the ricers thought it was an easy way to make instant horsepower and suddenly become a street racer. Nitrous is a good performance modification and it was dumb of me to say it was ricer. However many ricers look to it as some sort of magic bottle of racing glory when in reality its only part of the tuning of the vehicle. I dont consider turbos ricer, unless they are chrome and have tiny LCD screens on them. Ricers also always call it nos when reffering to nitro when in reality nos is only a company that makes nitrous systems(owned by Holley). Even Holley refers to it as N.O.S.(EN-OH-ESS), when reffering to it and not the ricer term nawssss.
                          Last edited by Velvet; 10-02-2004, 09:28 PM.

Comment

omgizle. imagine nitrous when you're drifting? what would happen?

oh yah and those taillights, they're all the rage japan. i heard they go for over 300 bucks over there.

Comment

if it was a constant flow....nothing...itd just be like having more power.

if it was a big surge of nitrous, then youde spin out mid drift or something cause the cars wheels would suddenly have so much more power.

im not really sure how nitrous systems work cause im not really interested in that sorta thing, so i dunno.

Comment

Working...
                              X