No announcement yet.

Initial D movie pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the link doesnt work!!!! and i need to see the mother *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*er FC!!!!!

Comment

So it's gonna be put on the net but will it be subbed? [/noob question]

B-Wurm

Comment

man, I had no idea there was that many pics out there, awesome stuff

Not a great fan of Jay chou cuz he looks faded all the time, but I guess that fits Takumi getting half awake all the time.

can't wait, also the site I posted is down once in a while for updates, so keep checking if it's not up

And HK movies usually have english subtitles, if not, armies of fanboys will be out translating the thing

Comment

oh man...i always had conversation about who would play who if initial d ever became a real-life movie...Keiichi would be tight playin Bunta i think...but im happy bout this...

is this already out...or still in the makin in where ever they're made it...or people still waiting to come out....damn i wanna watch this...

Comment

It's gonna kick The fast and the furious's a$$ IMO. Those guys are gonna go for the real deal too. No computer drifting here!

I wonder if they'll use the original soundtrack. You know "Space boy" and "running in the 90's"?

Comment

See thats why people cant hate on a cartoon show about something so cool as drifting. People are very conservative and firm but I think a drifting movie that is'nt played out by Hollywood should be a good one!

Comment

any release dates out yet?

Comment

The movie's been done for a month or so, just going through post production now. I haven't seen any release dates, but by year's end is my guess.

Comment

I wonder if they do they're own drifts? Cuz da pics I saw don't look so impressive.

Comment

hmm. i wonder why in that one pic, the akina speedstars sticker is on the 86

Comment

do they have video clips / trailers out yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by sukimoto
                          hmm. i wonder why in that one pic, the akina speedstars sticker is on the 86
                          Because in the cartoon the guys put a sticker on it as a joke while he wasnt looking!

Comment

oh yeah! wow, shows how long it's been since i've watched initial d...

Comment

I had always wondered if they'd make a Inital D movie with real people, id love to see a real guy drift 2cm from the guardrail everytime... But its hollywood, i mean tokyo, or okinawa, where ever they are filming it.

Comment

why are they using chinese ppl for a japanese cartoon? shouldnt it be wise to have japanese ppl play japanese characters...only makes sense....and japanese are the father of the sport, who the hell is producing this~!? wth~!? they screwing this thing all up

Comment

Working...
                                X