Clear All

Originally posted by Spy001
    um wtf is with 05m0515
    it might be military...

military uses year/month/day
    sooo 050515 would be May 15, 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDrift
      I'd believe it. Put a better driver in 2300lbs car on a mountain road vs 3000+lbs car that was really meant for the circuit and I'd put my money on the Trueno.
      Both of 'em were good drivers, it's just that Takumi had unrealistically-good skills. I can understand an RX7 outrunning a GTR, but Nazakato had 330bhp MORE than Takumi. In the anime, the only reason the GTR lost is because it spun. In real life the GTR's 4wd controller would've sent more power to the front wheels to pull it out of the spin.

Comment

Yes Initial D is very unrealistic at times.

Comment

i thought it was also because the GTR's brakes heated up too much and faded on him.....

Comment

When is the Movie cmeing out i wana p2p it off the net but its gota have subtitles lol

Comment

What is a gd Japanse p2p server i wana Download the whole series of Initial D leve me a message in my box.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
                Both of 'em were good drivers, it's just that Takumi had unrealistically-good skills. I can understand an RX7 outrunning a GTR, but Nazakato had 330bhp MORE than Takumi. In the anime, the only reason the GTR lost is because it spun. In real life the GTR's 4wd controller would've sent more power to the front wheels to pull it out of the spin.
                Correction...The GTR understeered at a hairpin causing it the rail which made it spun out. So, the ATTESA would be insignificant...

Yes, I am a Initial D nerd *Conan O'Brien voice*

Comment

I completely agree that Initial D is very unrealistic at times. But that is what makes it so fun to watch. It makes me believe that can beat a Skyline in my Eight-six. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                    I completely agree that Initial D is very unrealistic at times. But that is what makes it so fun to watch. It makes me believe that can beat a Skyline in my Eight-six. lol.
                    You can...If you raced Paul Walker...

Comment

when is it suppose to come out anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by doriboi86
                        buh-dump-chhhh

Comment

Originally posted by doriboi86
                          But he has 3 bottles of NOS, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                            But he has 3 bottles of NOS, lol.
                            Yeah your right...But you can take tailgate him the whole way and then he'll get nervous and hits his Nos entering a hairpin and flys off the mountain and you hear say "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and lands safely on the finish line like he did on that bridge in 2F2F, then you will get owned my friend...

Comment

Yeah your right...But you can take tailgate him the whole way and then he'll get nervous and hits his Nos entering a hairpin and flys off the mountain and you hear say "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and lands safely on the finish line like he did on that bridge in 2F2F, then you will get owned my friend...

Yeah when he does Hit the Nos.U gota be redy to hit the Nos too.Or u will be eating his Dust.

Comment

man.....what ever paul walker drives is like almost invinsable like the EVO that he drives in 2f2f,he runs over a metal pole thats planted in the ground and the EVO didnt even get a scratch on it....hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X