No announcement yet.

Initial D movie pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah your right...But you can take tailgate him the whole way and then he'll get nervous and hits his Nos entering a hairpin and flys off the mountain and you hear say "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and lands safely on the finish line like he did on that bridge in 2F2F, then you will get owned my friend...

Yeah when he does Hit the Nos.U gota be redy to hit the Nos too.Or u will be eating his Dust.

As u all now notice that I used Periods.
    Now get of My Nuts.

Comment

Alright, enough with the Fast and Furious junk, there's a new poster out for Initial D on the Media Asia Group website, the company in charge of releasing the movie. Look around in the NEWS site, there's a new update about the movie from when they promoted it at a Chinese movie expo and some new pics of Natsuki (Anne Suzuki) and Bunta (Anthony Wong).

Oh yeah, it says the movie will be released next summer.

http://www.mediaasia.com/index2.html

Comment

hmm. i wonder why in that one pic, the akina speedstars sticker is on the 86

that was the 85 corolla not the real 86. Takumi 86 has a black hood

Comment

I think someone already explained about the Speedstars sticker in a previous post.

Takumi gets a carbon fiber hood much later on in the series, even after his engine. The movie reflects the beginning of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
            Both of 'em were good drivers, it's just that Takumi had unrealistically-good skills. I can understand an RX7 outrunning a GTR, but Nazakato had 330bhp MORE than Takumi. In the anime, the only reason the GTR lost is because it spun. In real life the GTR's 4wd controller would've sent more power to the front wheels to pull it out of the spin.
            Since when did Takumi have only 50bhp? Not only did Takumi know the course better than Nazakato, but he had a car built for the mountain. The GTR will always be a circuit car. I think they even proved in a Best Motoring video that hp is irrelevent on a downhill course. Besides when you actually calculate power-weight ratio rather than just hp, Takumi is not that far behind.

Comment

haha... lets all keep in mind this is AN ANIME! yeah i watch it too, jsut got episode 7 and 8 raws 4th stage yesterday , but i do keep in mind its an anime, and so should u *points finger at screen*

this has been a public service announcment by the federation of people that think that anime is fake, incorparated.

edit: AIM me for em... finally bunta races ...

Comment

oh crap, you serious? Is Bunta's 22B blue or Gray? Is takumi racing the altezza yet and if so, is he any good?

Comment

Bunta does not drive a 22B.

Comment

what's he drive?

Comment

its blue... and it is a 22b from wut i know... no he dont race the altezza... yet.
                      Attached Files

Comment

yo yarzan!! whats ur AIM?? and do u have all the 4th stage so far??

Comment

my aim is yarxan... its in my profile...

yes i have all of 4th stage, but 7 and 8 arent subbed

Comment

I always thought Bunta drove a 22B, but he drives a STi type R in the video games and it's gray. It'll be much more interesting if he drives a 22B

edit: where does Bunta find these things?

Comment

Bunta realizes Takumi's uses of the car, so then Bunta talks to a friend in Episode 6 (I think), about getting a new car, but he keeps it a secret to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                                its blue... and it is a 22b from wut i know... no he dont race the altezza... yet.
                                It's a WRX STi Type R Version 5. In the manga... the car had a big fat WRX logo on the back... plus its missing the flared fenders. I used to think it was 22b but apparently it isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X