No announcement yet.

Initial D movie pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what I don't get, when Bunta starts pulling on Takumi after that corner in the straightway, why the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* did Takumi not go for a block? He either has to break or coast as soon as Takumi cuts him off, so it would pretty much null either Bunta's superior exiting skills(damn awd) or superior hp...one of the two. Anyways, it's not worth watching the non-subtitled raws. Way too much talking in the next two episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDrift
      You know what I don't get, when Bunta starts pulling on Takumi after that corner in the straightway, why the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* did Takumi not go for a block?
      Because he isn't Shingo.

Comment

What the F*** does Bunta drive?

I hate to beat this thing to death, and I'm not trying to be stubborn, but I still can't figure what the F Bunta drives. Ok, here's what i figured out:

1. I thought Bunta drives a 22B, but Ride said it's a WRX STi Type R
        2. Looking at Yarzan's pic, it looks like a Type R
        3. If you check out pics of Bunta's WRX on ID video game (more true to the manga) websites, it looks like a 22B (wide fenders, sideskirts, foglight covers) but is listed as a Type R

My Conclusion: Bunta drives a Type R, but whoever was in charge of the serie's production screwed up

Off the Sega initial D version 3 official site:

Pic of a real 22B
        Last edited by DoriAltis; 10-21-2004, 03:16 PM.

Comment

You think that's confusing... check this thread out...

Not to be picky either but...

Here's a manga shot:

...and the real car:

Notice the lack of flared fenders, and that funny looking WRX logo. Oh well...

Comment

why do you guys care? its a manga, and a cartoon. some episodes ryosuke and keisuke have diffferent bodykits, they changed wheels, who the fuk cares~!?

Comment

What's it to you? I wasn't asking you. It's my thread anyway. Not like I'm bothering people with another post about which is better: FF or FR or asking how to import a Skyline.

Ride, I guess Bunta does drive a type R, that's cool. Still kinda wish he drove a 22B though

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
                why do you guys care? its a manga, and a cartoon. some episodes ryosuke and keisuke have diffferent bodykits, they changed wheels, who the fuk cares~!?
                Why do you care about what we care about?

Comment

heres a sort of trailer for the moviehttp://zombie.bigboon.com/eric/multi...ofInitialD.wmv

Comment

Man I cant wait for the Movie to out.That will be a Bad movie to see.

Comment

that looks really good, awesome stuff, from what the director was saying, they're spending a lot of effort on the movie.

Damn, I wish it'd come out already

Comment

Originally posted by RiDE
                        Why do you care about what we care about?
                        becuz none of this has nothing to do with the topic, second how does this have anything to do pertaining to the movie? if you want to know more about initial d cars, make one about the cars. and no im not flaming, im just saying use common sense when talking about something having to do with the topic

Comment

You guys might wanna see this

Comment

darn... the R32 drifts.... . the big thing was that it grip raced, and that the driver hated drifting... but those action shots looks nice, no CG lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                              You guys might wanna see this
                              \

Um..that's NanQuanBaba's server from another forum. I thought you weren't supposed to hotlink to it, did you get permission? Oh well...where do you guys download the ID manga or do you buy it? Will it be in Mandarin or Cantonese?

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
                                becuz none of this has nothing to do with the topic, second how does this have anything to do pertaining to the movie? if you want to know more about initial d cars, make one about the cars. and no im not flaming, im just saying use common sense when talking about something having to do with the topic
                                I brought up the topic of what Bunta drives after Yarzan posted he had seen new episodes of 4th stage. I didn't see the point of wasting more space on the forum by creating a new thread when I can get an answer within a few posts. I started this thread, not you. No one made you a moderator to police around threads. If you felt so concerned about matters that are not yours, why don't get on the backs of people that posted about the Fast and Furious in thread, it has less to do with than Bunta's WRX. They ended so it's no big deal. You claimed you weren't flaming, but that's exactly how you came off as.

Comment

Working...
                                X