X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah

wow thats gnarboots

Comment

nah.. if you look at it carefully, there's a re-asphalted part of the track. They seem to be pressing their brakes in that section. But since its a new asphalt. Its still slippery, which caused them to slide.

Check it frame per frame

Comment

that was horrible...if any one has driven a civic, they know that it has better control then that...im no civic lover..but that was some shitty driving...For one, i feel that i've gotten slightly more dumber after seeing that video, and may god have mercy on all honda drivers...

Comment

you guys are so ignorant. how many here have been on a track? raced on a track? or at least HPDE in Nasa? *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* HAPPENS.

It has NOTHING to do with the fact they are Civics, bad drivers, or Hondas in general. If you watch enough racing, you see this happen with F1 cars, or the Celicas at Long Beach.

So when a 240SX looses control on the track and hits a wall, its ok cause it’s a Nissan?

Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by hardcoredrift
            wow did threy equip 8 year olds on crack with vivics and let them loos on a track? wow -_- that did not look like drifting it looked like crappy turning and loosing control. but it was a good laugh.
            For real, man. That was embarrasing and altogether painful to watch.

Comment

that has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. They just kept on coming and coming.haaaaaaaaa

Comment

<<<<<Agrees w/Cressida

It was funny to watch, I would've taken one of those lil guys!!

It'd be perfect to get to work in while I strip my car for competition, and they were fast little effer's too.

Comment

Hahahahahaha
                  Awsome!
                  Civic Racing - Survival of the fittest!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                    nah.. if you look at it carefully, there's a re-asphalted part of the track. They seem to be pressing their brakes in that section. But since its a new asphalt. Its still slippery, which caused them to slide.

Check it frame per frame
                    I think you took that one a little too far hahaha :P its all good

Comment

Originally posted by sin-R
                      Hahahahahaha
                      Awsome!
                      Civic Racing - Survival of the fittest!
                      H#ll yeah take no prisoners!

Comment

hehehehehe, that's good. War of Civics :-)))
                        But Guys, U shouldn't laugh. Those are R/C Civics ;-)))

Comment

Originally posted by Cressida
                          you guys are so ignorant. how many here have been on a track? raced on a track? or at least HPDE in Nasa? *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* HAPPENS.

It has NOTHING to do with the fact they are Civics, bad drivers, or Hondas in general. If you watch enough racing, you see this happen with F1 cars, or the Celicas at Long Beach.

So when a 240SX looses control on the track and hits a wall, its ok cause it’s a Nissan?

Give me a break.
                          true dat.

and besides it didnt look like they were going slow into that turn either. if any of you have ever slipped just a little while turning as hard as possible then you'll know how the car can go way off the chosen line for the turn.

Comment

that doesn't look like drifting to me.... it looks like a bunch of fruits crashing into each other.

Comment

Originally posted by doriFC
                              that doesn't look like drifting to me.... it looks like a bunch of fruits crashing into each other.

Comment

FWD drifting? Naw not a good thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X