Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar
    Go Europe! YEAH BAAAABY!! xD

I remember you saying that in the next GiS there's gonna be your car. Looks tight! Is it an America-imported Trueno converted to a eurospec Levin front (we Europeans didn't get Trueno fronts) or a JDM car converted to LHD?
    Hi
    - the girls are from Finland. www.carbabes.fi

car was sold as new in Denmark back in 1986.

I imported it to Sweden in March 2003 - it was then the first ever AE86 in this country.

Itīs an LHD Levin GT-S - well atleast it used to be :-)

no conversions or such has been done to it.

Kris....

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
      ...or 2F2F Skyline R34 first race style...
      -.- LOL cmon dude! LOL i liked the marylin monroe idea but CMON! lol ahha! Yea but still congrats again.

PS- Did you get any of those girls numbers, you know gotta keep it pimptastic, SMACK!

Comment

I can't beleive there were hatchbacks for sale in Europe. Two guys from our local car forums have Levin coupes (one of them is for sale and I don't know if it's gone already... http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=6454) Even in Finland those guys use the coupes in rallying, and that's only because they're the only ones available out there. And the strange thing is that the car's name is not "Corolla GTS" but "Corolla GT Twincam 16 Valve". WTF?!

Comment

i have to ask every time i see your car it has loads of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing body roll. Why

Comment

Originally posted by tonesdef
            i have to ask every time i see your car it has loads of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing body roll. Why
            hi - i have gotten it explained to me that the swaybars may be f***ed....

So new TRDīs are soon on order...

K

Comment

ok becuase damn its like a minivan drifting

Comment

Congrats man. It's good to see that you've finally gotten your 86 up and running. Does this one have that ported head/custom intake you were working on?

Gotta love the babes too, that's just icing on the cake

Comment

Working...
                X