Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mk3 Supra Is Done: Pics Inside

yeah that:

what do ya think guys? did i do good? Its an 87' turbo...Full TEIN he coilovers, Toms' racing C7r wheels...hks everything....

that some interior shots as of NOW, i have my full HKS gauge set sitting in my room....plus no engine pics as of now, i dont want to spoil you guys

thanks for looking,

Jonathan Mann

Sweet ride. I really like the Mk. III Supras because they don't look as fast as they are in reality... Does it have the original 7M-GTE or is it a 1JZ?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
      Sweet ride. I really like the Mk. III Supras because they don't look as fast as they are in reality... Does it have the original 7M-GTE or is it a 1JZ?
      I hope to do the 1jz sometime.....but the 7m has alot and i mean ALOT more torque on tap...plus its actually stronger on the bottem end than the 1jz could ever be.

but the 1jz does sound alot better in my opinion because the redline..and size...

but the 7m is fine fine fine with me!

Comment

Yeah, the 7M seems to be a really good engine. HKS once made an 800hp drag racer based on a 7M-GTE powered Mk. III. maybe it's because it's simply better? :d

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
          Yeah, the 7M seems to be a really good engine. HKS once made an 800hp drag racer based on a 7M-GTE powered Mk. III. maybe it's because it's simply better? :d
          yeah that....

well some tuner guysin cali and florida have dyno'd at 700RWHP which is DANG close to the 800hp HKS drag supra back in the day!

i just wish the redline was a tad bit higher...

i love the sound of an inline 6 though...its simply the best sounding motor on the planet, Nissan AND Toyota speaking!

Comment

How about BMW ITB'd inline 6's? Nah, Japanese Performance rules!

Comment

nice ..... that's one of the cleanest Mk3's I've seen in a while.

Comment

Really nice car. I really like how your going for the clean look. The wheels, Toms and Nardi, fit it perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
                  Really nice car. I really like how your going for the clean look. The wheels, Toms and Nardi, fit it perfectly.
                  your in Nashville eh? I am 30 miles south in M'boro TN....see you on the back roads eh?

I just finished my gauges ( i have the oil/water temp gauge but not in YET...thats tommorow!)

wait till you see the JDM positiond gauges in my car!

Comment

Working...
                  X