Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jigglin'

Comment

I have a 1986 corolla GTS hatch back. Its black but im currently repainting it with priemr for now on my own (its going to be a bit of a "joke" until i get it really painted haha, hopefully soon)

She has a redtop largeport engine in her, megaflow intake, custom exhaust (except the manifold/cat system were put back on just before i bought it to pass emmissions ). trd sprigns all around, with trd 4way adjustable shocks up front and trd-tokico nonadjustble (poo shocks) in the rear. Then basic goodies like steel braided brake/cluthc lines.. wheel blah blah.

The heel-toe avatar is me in the 86

Comment

1999 Roush Stage 2
        281CID motor 2v
        Powerdyne supercharger 8PSI
        365RWHP
        355RWTQ

Comment

Time to invade your thread hahahaha. These are some pics of Chris's (Revlimit) Camaro(s) and my Camaro(s) over the past few years ...

And if you goto our website you can see a pic on the front page of Chris's new car ... didnt get around to posting all those pics yet ...

Comment

Sorry, couldn't pass this thread up without posting

That's us in our 1986 El Camino, supercharged LS1, auto trans

more photos, vids, etc at www.BubbaDrift.com

james

Comment

nice driving !

yo, i've seen the videos of u guys in the camaros and the elcamino. it was awesome watching those bigg dope cars learning to dance... u know it's a matter of trying, i bet no one will say now domestics can't dance... there is something about the THIRD picture of the camaros. the white one C/f hood. it looks soo good. what is it with the headlights or is it the hood? or the whole fascia.. idunoo. ell me and send me more pics of that car i 'm really curious. about the el camino. z28evans, it looks soo good now. i really like the wheels. it came out good, when i saw it it was istill looking like UNFINISHED. didn't wanna say *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, or crap. whatever.
              be safe..

let me ask u what do u think bout my car.
              kind of looks like a baby camaro with a mean smile. i'ts a little chevy chevette
              Attached Files

Comment

Haha that one picture is of my car at one stage of it's life. That front bumper came off from a 98 Honda Accord it's a R34 look alike. If your wondering why it's broken it's because I bought it that way. I never got around to fixing the lip which is something I regret. The headlights came off from a honda Accord also haha.

Anyways to reply to your previous post. Tell your friend the first mod he should do is subframe connectors. All Camaros NEED sfc because the subframe twists to much. Second I'd suggest a good set of springs Eibachs I've found are a pretty good brand. Don't go with any of those cheapy brands like dropzone or anything. Also if possible pick up some good struts (I like koni yellows) Then go get yourself an exhaust (NOT FLOWMASTER) that will help get some power out of it. The reason I don't suggest flowmaster is that well...it's not a master of flow haha. I once before had a import style muffler on my car and noticed an average of .1-.15 decrease in my e/t's at the track. Though other brands like Dynomax and Edelbrock are also good. After that pick yourself up a airfilter set up...or if you want you could custom a cold air intake like I did for like $50

Comment

to REVLIMIT

than'x dude that was some usefull info on the camaro. also, i never would have guessed that it was a honda accor fascia. it looked cool though, it was a nice change i had no idea what u had done to the poor z28. looks cool. it's ur drift car manual or automatic??? i'm gonna install my personal desing F/R brake controler. he's not actually drifting with it, but he'll be just as soon as he can slide his first turn.

Comment

The old one the majority of it's life had been automatic. The 700r4 transmission to be specific...close to the end of the first camaro I switched it over to a T-56 6 speed transmission. The new car has the same transmission which came out of a 94 Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by z28evans

Sorry, couldn't pass this thread up without posting

That's us in our 1986 El Camino, supercharged LS1, auto trans

more photos, vids, etc at www.BubbaDrift.com

james
                      are you guys going to be at grind on the 31st?

Comment

duh, bubba drift is always at grind captain obvious!!

wheres the mustangs gettingsideways? dont foget bondurant back when he was using the crown vic!

Comment

She's British, but somehow I think that qualifies in this thread.

Current plans include redoing the sheetmetal including new floorboards, centre lock Minilite wheels, Spax fluid shock conversion kit (stock friction shocks suck), GTV8 front pads with vented rotors, Peco header, and roller rockers, roll bar, and Recaro racing seats.

Long term plans include a crossflow cylinder head, .030 overbore, dry sump oiling system, Moss Motorsports supercharger, dual Weber DCOE 45mm carbs, 3 piece Panasport wheels, Sebring fender flares, four link rear suspension by Huffaker, Wilwood brakes, full cage, and twin plate MaCleod clutch.

Comment

Here's my non import drift car....

Comment

common driftfox, its like a slap in the face when u dont show the pics i took of ya

edit: to the guy with the MGBGT, nice car! my bro had one, but the 4 cyl version, a 71 or 72 if i remember, that thing was a death box on wheels riving next to an escalade...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice looking car driftfox

Comment

Working...
                                X