Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice FF drift video

http://crabdrifting.com/pictures/cv4.wmv

this fool tearing it up in a ef-R. and he is carrying speed very very well.

also is that the same ef falken had at irwindale, it looks kinda similar. but not really.

also please dont start the "you cant drift FF" crap here. this guy did, if you think its impossible please post a vid of yourself drifting something. then maybe you can talk. im glad you think you can drift, but unless you have trophys/videos/sponsors saying otherwise, please stfu, get off the computer, adn go to an event and learn how to really drift. thanks!

sorry but its a repost.

Comment

Wow. That kinda made a convert out of me. I never imagined FF could drift like that. Wow. No whining, crying, or 13itching about no respect. And that guy deserves some respect. The speed leaving the corners was amazing, and he could link them together! Good find.

Comment

Does anybody have anyother vids or pics of FFs drifting?

Comment

repost

Comment

Originally posted by TokiEvolution
            repost
            yes indeed, but its not ur fault Mr Poster....

Comment

I can tell by the name alone what video this is, seen it way too many times.

This was actualyl one of the first drifting videos i ever saw, i thought it wasp retty tight when i first saw it.. now its just plain disgusting to see.

i will NOT discredit the skill of the driver, i can tell you flat out now its very good and hes doing excellent with what he has.

However fwd drifting cna not be compared to rwd drifting by any means, the speeds aloen set them apart.

The smoothness, line, abrubt angle changes mid drift, the transitions.. all very "Choppy" and not fluent really. A novice fr drifter in a 240 or even miata could be more fluent in the drifts and maintain a higher speed.

The more you see and know what to look for, the more apparent everything i have said will become probably, unless im the only one who feels this way?

Comment

duh fr drift is much better. you have much more control with rwd. but still, i thoguth it was cool/funny , although i know rwd is faster/better. but this is still a good video.

Comment

I think they should have a diffirent class at drift competitions for each type of drivetrane. FR, FF, MR, RR, AWD drifting. They're all cool in their own way. I think that would bring a lot more people to this wonderfull sport, then again what do I know

Comment

but you have to honestly ask yourself. would YOU pay xxxx dollars to watch a FF drift competition? i sure wouldnt. who would sponsor that? it woudl be the cascar of drifting to america.

Comment

Originally posted by SidewaysGts
                      I can tell by the name alone what video this is, seen it way too many times.

This was actualyl one of the first drifting videos i ever saw, i thought it wasp retty tight when i first saw it.. now its just plain disgusting to see.

i will NOT discredit the skill of the driver, i can tell you flat out now its very good and hes doing excellent with what he has.

However fwd drifting cna not be compared to rwd drifting by any means, the speeds aloen set them apart.

The smoothness, line, abrubt angle changes mid drift, the transitions.. all very "Choppy" and not fluent really. A novice fr drifter in a 240 or even miata could be more fluent in the drifts and maintain a higher speed.

The more you see and know what to look for, the more apparent everything i have said will become probably, unless im the only one who feels this way?
                      Yeah, SidewaysGTS, you're exactly right. I just thought he was doing pretty well with a FF car. I was amazed that he could get the corners linked together like that. It's got nothing on FR.

Comment

quit whining and go drift

Comment

maybe he's better than you???

personally, i started with a FF car...the only thing about FF's to get it to be remotlety smooth u need 1) bald tires in the rear 2) a whole lotta speed. 3) REALLY GRIPPY tires in the front...but it worked out fine for me. Not super uber smooth, but it was fun jus going sideways through corners.

obviously this guy has been practicing, but this video is very old, and who knows what he drives now.

But it's true when ti comes to drifting, in itself, fr's are by far the BEST choice. not excludng MR's and RR's(the mighty porsche)...but every vehicle, in a sense, can drift...how useful it is to that vehicle is a different story.

but still a cool a repost...

Comment

Yea I posted this a few months or more ago, when we had a huge thread on FF drifting.

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* it being a repost im happy its brought up again so some of these stupid kids on this forum can see that FF cars can drift as well, most of them are ignorant and dumb.

Comment

Working...
                              X