No announcement yet.

Ballzy drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys the could've *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up, ...the guy talking about confidence?..first of all , you'd have to be insane...second of all you'd have to be really *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed, because i wouldnt do that to my car..to risky...im not sure but that looked brutal to me...oh and dont forget they are arabs...

Comment

re:

was that like half of that guys body the other was carrying off after he got hit by the train?

Comment

i dont care if it was controlled or not but the man shouldnt have done that when people are around he could have injured sum1 or himslef and also who cares if they are arab, that sounds like a racist statement. im white but still i dont like hearing a racist comment on a board i visit.

I mean no disrespect but please watch what you say.

Comment

holy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that was fukin crazy hardcoredrift calm down and dont take any offence....hes jut sayin that arabs are crazy which they really are crazy....gotta be to go after marines with a damn rake and think there god is gonna protec them lol anyways yea that was half of the body and that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* sucks.......flyin arabs!!!!!!

Comment

i dunno man, that guy's got some skill behind the wheel.. kinda nuts, but that's definately skill

Comment

that looks plain stupid to me. If you watch the crash videos you'll see how stupid it really is.

Comment

nothing says the driver in the first video is the same as the crash video...crash video looks more like a real tv sort of thing from wherever

Comment

Working...
                X