ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- pIcS / vIdS - Drifto Senyou -&- Who I am...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - pIcS / vIdS - Drifto Senyou -&- Who I am...

I finally am able to post on this forum now. So a lot of you guys don't know me. So here is a little bit about me. I live in Japan and currently have 3 cars; R32 Skyline, C33 Laurel, Kouki S14. My current project I am starting is on my new toy - S14. While I was over here I start a team up that is slowly expanding called Midnight Illusion. You can check it out at www.midnightillusion.com... I also have a site I dedicated to drift only which is what Drifto Senyou means "Drift Only". I have a lot of pics and vids on there so feel free to check that out. Hope you enjoy...

nice, im a member and your sit eseems awesome man, keep us updated on the s14

Comment

Sure will today I looked at body kits since my front bumper is all messed up from the accident the previous owner was in...

Comment

OOH I've been to driftosenyou before its great!

Comment

I love love love c33 laurals...!!!!!!!!!

videos?

Comment

Can you PM me the PWs for the videos? thanks

Comment

Sweet site. How I wish we had such a variety of drift competitions and tracks around here.

B-Wurm

Comment

what do you plan on doing with the s14

Comment

The username and password is on the top of the video page...

As for my silvia. I already priced a full body kit and paint, I have a Kouki SR20DET and tranny lined up to be dropped in, will get the tomei poncam 256 cams, Power FC, some 550cc injectors, front mount, larger fuel pump, convert both to 5 lug, throw some suspension on it, stiff everything up and she will be ready... I may go open wastegate or maybe just a larger actuated turbine...

I should have my C33 Laurel up on the lot next week to sell... I will miss her... I do have some good 5min footage of me up at the track. I will post it on my site now that I have cable internet...

Comment

Just to let you guys know, my domain payment is due today but I just got a new credit card since mine expired and I think I have to activate it still before I can submit the payment...

Comment

All is good again. If you have any input on my site about what would make it better, please let me know... enjoy...

Comment

Working...
                      X