• Show
Clear All

• poor hachi

the driver should burn in hell
    Attached Files

Re: poor hachi

Originally posted by ziludood
    the driver should burn in hell

Haha, good for him! He's having fun with the car.

He's learned a bit from that S13 driver doing the same thing a few months ago...wearing a proper helmet instead of a bicycle one. But still no cage...Hmmm

Comment

i think is *Censored**Censored**Censored*....wth is he doing off road in a hachi....jumping dirt red-neck style....what a douche...but w/e

Comment

well you know the 86 is perfectly capable for off-road use.

I think the car was somewhat intended for being a rally car.

Someone can help me out here i dont have ALL the facts, but i know that there is a little rally in the 86's blood.

Comment

yes there used for rally. i have seen video of them in rally races. i dont think he sould burn in hell, what do you think rally racers would say if they saw a ae86 drifting instead of rally.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST/^\DRIFTer
            yes there used for rally. i have seen video of them in rally races. i dont think he sould burn in hell, what do you think rally racers would say if they saw a ae86 drifting instead of rally.
            I agree with the hachi offroading but this picture is some college kid taking a hachi and abusing it by going on ramps and i dont think thats what rally is about i mean look at the car, the side fenders are gone i dont think he gives a crap about the car.

Comment

looks like its a sr5....lol

who gives ****?

if it was a GTS...it could of been used for bigger and better things...but it's only a sr5 quit rippin the guys nuts

Comment

The 86's were indeed used in rallying, mostly in Europe (Finns buy a lot of these cars and compete in the historical classes and in group N) and Japan. With engines punching out 200hp of 1.6 liters, near-perfect weight distribution (especially in coupe models), lightness and rear wheel drive this car was a rally drivers dream. Dirt drifting is sooo nice, especially if the road surface is flat. I really love these cars.

But hey, the car is a thing you can buy and do anything to it, so it's that guy's business if he's jumping with it.

Comment

I say good for him, hes having a kickass time with a beat old 86, and there is not a damn thing wrong with that.

Comment

its an SR5 so who cares

besides, its better than what most of you do with your cars, ie put on japanese bumpers, $$ wheels and only drive it to meets.

Comment

Originally posted by SolidAxleSlide
                      its an SR5 so who cares

besides, its better than what most of you do with your cars, ie put on japanese bumpers, $$ wheels and only drive it to meets.
                      ahah so truee

Comment

quit rippin on him!!! btw is his car!!! and other BTW that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is hella funny oMFG at least he have fun!!!! i know to know this mofoo...

hey does someone has pics of the RPS13 dirt jump car!!?? i wanna see the helment!!

Comment

Besides, its not like an 86 isn't a piece of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* before you drop a bunch of cash into it. Remember people, life is not initial d.

Comment

Working...
                          X