• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRIND 101 Houston VID!

GRIND 101

ENJOY

right click save as

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! Great vid. very very well edited.

I love it! Thank You soooo much! I am the guy driving the black S13 coupe. The ugly one that rolls so bad in the corner and smokes the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of the inside tire because its an open diff.

That is the first good video i have seen of myself. Thank you again , and if you have anymore footage of me please let me know. Did you get any of the Tandem runs with me and the white coupe in the finals?

Casey

Comment

i'll have some photos for your in a few days casey, i got some real good blurred motion shots of your with the car in good focus

Comment

hey casey you're pretty damn good. are you tirekiller from H-I.com?

Comment

Originally posted by crusTE72corolla
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! Great vid. very very well edited.

I love it! Thank You soooo much! I am the guy driving the black S13 coupe. The ugly one that rolls so bad in the corner and smokes the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of the inside tire because its an open diff.

That is the first good video i have seen of myself. Thank you again , and if you have anymore footage of me please let me know. Did you get any of the Tandem runs with me and the white coupe in the finals?

Casey
            yea, hey what i can do is i'l take all the footage of you and i can send it to you over AIM. hit me up later tonight - branden0k

Comment

Thanks Capt. I would love to see somemore shots. Sorry i never introduced myself to anyone new, but i had my hands full with all my tires and 3 other people driving my car. Had a blast reguardles, hope to meet you all AT THE NEXT ONE!

Yes I am also TIREKILLER on H-I. Too many screen names I know, but they are a timeline kind of so i havnt ever changed em.

FUZZ i will be in toutch.

Comment

Working...
              X