New super fresh paint pics of my s14!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New super fresh paint pics of my s14!

very nice car matee!!! thumb up 4 you!!!

Comment

Thanks for sale in a month or so(hint hint)

Comment

cars is o-k i guess, the front bumper doesnt really flow with the rest, and the truck, oh god, its fugly man, sorry, the rims dont really look all that great on the car, but yeah, i say u sell it for double to some kid, but yeah, car looks o-k , and good luck on the sale man, get the money and get urself a car, dont buy one and mod it then sell it....wooo, a bit of sunshine on this site.....lol
        Attached Files

Comment

not bad lookin car. hard to tell what color it is though. is it green or blue?

i agree that the front bumper doesnt flow well with the car, but ive seen worse, and the bumper u have isnt that bad.

wheels are cool, i like em. have a nice look to em.

ive never really liked those tail light center covers for s14's, but thats just my opinion.

overall i think the car looks great. only peice of advice i have for u and yoru car is....get a drivers side corner light!

Comment

ya,gettin the corner light next week,I aslo need jdm kouki blinkers for the bumper.The color is some kinda green.When I first got the car a month ago it was in shambles just horrible an vandalized,I built it up to sell it.a couple of b4 pics

Comment

Looks to me like a skyline and a monte carlo had a love child..but hey..i have eyes like a mole rat. still like it none the less.

Comment

Looks OK, except the wheels and rear stuff ( spoiler, and trunk.) I'd personlly go with the stock lights, i just love 'em. Manual? What's on the clock? Mods? How much u askin' 4?
                Last edited by 240sxsr20det; 11-06-2004, 03:18 AM.

Comment

se 5 spd 114k miles 6500obo

Comment

Originally posted by 1siks13
                    se 5 spd 114k miles 6500obo
                    nice looking car, good luck with the sale

Comment

thats in the valley yes? near family fun arcade on devonshire!

Comment

Originally posted by hyp36rmax
                        thats in the valley yes? near family fun arcade on devonshire!
                        lol that place rocks. I used to go there....

Comment

heh,I decided to keep it,so things are goin to be a changin on the car now,muahahah

Comment

Working...
                          X