X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk3mann
    replied
    ...that exhuast is AWSOME!

great car man! cant wait till the finalized pics!

Leave a comment:

• turboaltezza
    replied
    looks good. custom exhaust right?

Leave a comment:

• 300zxttfreak
    replied
    very nice,
    i love that color

Leave a comment:

• _PG_
    started a topic Teaser pics

Teaser pics

Its getting dark becuase its day stupid savings and 4pm, thus the sun is setting... COOL, not. And my car is dirty. SO i snapped a few for now just to whet your appetite.

I just painted the aero myself yeserday. It came out good except for a few runs and sags in the front bumper(thats what i get for letting my "experienced" friend spray a couple layers of clear "for me").

Aero is version:SELECT type III (Uras) and it is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing hot. The only fitment issues i had were due to my car being crashed and a roomate's errant hachiroku rolling itno the drivers side quater panel behind the door. That makes the sidskirt fit very oddly, but it works and you never notice a difference once the door is closed. :thumbup: Even with that setback, all i did was drill some holes for the pieces to get ziptied on. I didn't need to trim any material or anything like that..

Out of 10 i would give this aero 9.7 for fitment. Durability will be determined. Haven't scraped too much yet. The bumper doesn't sit much lower than a broken sagging Vertex/AIT one, but it sure does stick out further, making driveway traversing..... interesting.

Working...
X