Teaser pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser pics

Its getting dark becuase its day stupid savings and 4pm, thus the sun is setting... COOL, not. And my car is dirty. SO i snapped a few for now just to whet your appetite.

I just painted the aero myself yeserday. It came out good except for a few runs and sags in the front bumper(thats what i get for letting my "experienced" friend spray a couple layers of clear "for me").

Aero is version:SELECT type III (Uras) and it is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing hot. The only fitment issues i had were due to my car being crashed and a roomate's errant hachiroku rolling itno the drivers side quater panel behind the door. That makes the sidskirt fit very oddly, but it works and you never notice a difference once the door is closed. :thumbup: Even with that setback, all i did was drill some holes for the pieces to get ziptied on. I didn't need to trim any material or anything like that..

Out of 10 i would give this aero 9.7 for fitment. Durability will be determined. Haven't scraped too much yet. The bumper doesn't sit much lower than a broken sagging Vertex/AIT one, but it sure does stick out further, making driveway traversing..... interesting.

very nice,
    i love that color

Comment

looks good. custom exhaust right?

Comment

...that exhuast is AWSOME!

great car man! cant wait till the finalized pics!

Comment

very nice 240! and i love the exhaust.. your car just looks really clean... and nice pink godzira sticker

Comment

I guess the sticker comes with being a member.....

Comment

ahh man like i posted on ziptied, love the car. you need to take some day time pics so we can all drool over the car. i love the ding in the fender, now go break it ahhaha

oh ya, i call shottie on your r33 gtr rims if you ever sell them

Comment

Exhaust is custom... 3 inches to 26inch resonator. No muffler. It rules. Lots of top end power...

There are some new PG stickers. I'll post a pic. I'm thinking about making some to be sold, if anyone is interested. A while ago we had a ton of inquiries. I dunno, feel liek a sell out though...

Comment

sexy, what part of cali are you from and how much did that kit cost you and where did you order it from. What are you future mods to your car?

Comment

looks like u did the Taillights yourself eh?

very nice car

i'd rep a P.G. sticker on the Roadster

Comment

nice job lindsay!!....hey you havnt response my PMīs!!

atte. the freko of the in n out burger...

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                        nice job lindsay!!....hey you havnt response my PMīs!!

atte. the freko of the in n out burger...
                        btw..how the exhaust sounds like???

Comment

Dude, what PMs? I didn't get any...

THe exhaust is SICK. it is a lot more top end over the Apex N1 Dual. I like it alot. Sounds a million times better, too. Go to East Side Muffler in Palmdale, Ca. (north of LA long the 14 freeway). About $200 custom made to fit anycar, called the "Mickie and Lindsay Special" due to me and my friend Mickie being the ones who "designed" them. No mufflers... On turbo cars the exhaust is pretty quiet.

Aero is from www.versionselect.com Talk to David. I worked my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off getting good at drifting and destroying fiberglass aerokits and got a special price. This aero fits liek my old JDM Hotroad did. It fits 1000 times better than AIT shiite i had before. I didn't have to do anything but drill holes for mounting. It is nearly perfect.

Future mods for the car... about 350hp is all i care about right now. I have to save for a new turbo. I already ordered new wheels, those should be here in a couple months. They aren't spectacular, but they are good enough and aren't too pricey..

Tailights... haha $4 worth of materials and an afternoon of boredom. Could be better, but they beat ugly orange lenses imo. One day i will make them really good....

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                            Dude, what PMs? I didn't get any...

Future mods for the car... about 350hp is all i care about right now. I have to save for a new turbo. I already ordered new wheels, those should be here in a couple months. They aren't spectacular, but they are good enough and aren't too pricey..
                            nice car lindsay, shottie the r33 wheels

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_

Aero is from www.versionselect.com Talk to David. I worked my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off getting good at drifting and destroying fiberglass aerokits and got a special price. This aero fits liek my old JDM Hotroad did. It fits 1000 times better than AIT shiite i had before. I didn't have to do anything but drill holes for mounting. It is nearly perfect.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X