Few Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Questions

After searching originally for camber plate fitment on springs I got another question that I want answered.

First off, the camber plate thing. I was looking at TEIN's site and saw that there pillow ball mounts only fit the HE/HA/SS/FLEX series coilovers. Can they fit on a spring/strut combo? If not can you direct me to a company that will work with spring/struts.

Second, since I don't have the money to shell out for a set of coilovers, I'm looking at springs. I was originally looking at a S-Tech/AGX combo but found out with searching that the S-Tech is a soft spring. I then saw that RS*R offers a little stiffer spring. I don't want a progessive spring (RS*R Ti2000) so there Race Spring or Down Spring would be the two options. I want something that is bareable on the street for everyday driving and possibly for some trips, but it also has to meet the requirement of allowing me to have some fun on the weekends. Which combo would you guys recommend for a newer 'racer'; all using the AGX struts?

Oh yeah, its for a 1991 240SX SE Coupe.
Working...
X