wtb: 4door drift car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: 4door drift car

i wanna buy a 4 door car that is rwd and is drft able stock preferably 10 grand to use form .... what u guys think ?

bmw?

Comment

toyota cressida would be better to drift plus you can swap any of the toyota straight 6's you want 2jz, 1jz, 7m, whatever plus they can be had for cheap
      Last edited by kairles; 11-28-2004, 09:55 PM.

Comment

is300, use infiniti q20 or something like that...

Comment

where is c-view.....is it in america???

best 4 door drift cars are the cefiro and 4 door 32 gtst skyline...........but if your in america they will be EXTREMELY hard to get

jzx-90 and jzx-100s are also good ....again hard to get in america and can be expensive

Comment

Cressidas arent the best for beginning drifters, and are hard to put manual transmissions in. Nothing is BOLT on for the cressida. I hate that misconception.

Comment

it does depend on what year cressida you are talking about for stuff to bolt in, and the cressida is the only 4dr car in the US that is easily available that I can think of that has any type of drift parts available for it.

Comment

Tough call for 10K. Most RWD sedans are luxury, most likely will be automatic, and domestic

A few that I can think of under 10K:

BMW 3 series
                Older BMW 5 series
                Cadillac Catera
                Older Lexus LS series
                Impala SS

Comment

also lexus GS series (older models) are RWD

I would opt for the BMW 3 series though

Comment

Impala SS for under 10k if I could find one for under 10k I'll go get a loan right now I always see clone SS's most in good comdition and clean title are atleast 15k from what I've seen but you could always get a caprice 9c1(ex-police car) it the same as the SS but with diferent spings and you could get one for about $5000 and they have t-56 swap kits for them

Comment

E30 325i.

Cheap, plentiful, powerful. I miss mine.

Comment

Ya, totally go with the BMW 3-series, they are reliable fun and in my experience it is easy to make that rear end come out...

Happened on accident a few times

Comment

I would say Cressida. For 10k you can use the rest of the money for parts, fuel, TIRES and whatever else you are going to need. It would really make no sense to blow your entire wad on just the car. I know where there is a Cressida right now in Georgia and they want like 1500 for it. I think for an extra 5-700 he will do the tranny swap. He also has one with the 7mgte in it and the 5 spd swap. Not sure what he wants for them.

Not really sure why you want a 4 door but a Cressida would be a cool one.

Comment

e30 325i four-door: $3k
                            Ireland springs, Koni shocks, ST sways, upgraded mounts: $~1k
                            4.10 LSD from an M3: $250
                            Seat and mount, FIA-approved: $350
                            TMS chip: $250
                            Stromung exhaust: $500

Very doable.

Comment

toyota cressida would be better to drift
                              Yep very good, also BMW, lexus is300, and I am suprised that nobody has mentioned RX-8.

Comment

Working...
                              X