HKS Hypermax DRAG or TEIN HA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKS Hypermax DRAG or TEIN HA

which is better for both Ddriving and dori dori once in a blue moon? i have been searching and came up with a few answer there are just a few blanks left over this is good for anyone else looking for the same question i was

HKS spring rate: 4front 3rear
    Tein Spring rate: 6front 5rear

HKS Lowering: ?????
    Tein Lowering: 1"-3" ???

HKS dampening: 30 way
    Tein dampening: 16 way

HKS Rebuildable: not in the US?
    Tein Rebuildable: yes in the US

MSRP HKS: 2300
    MSRP Tein: 1200

But i am in a dilema i can get one set for 835shipped or the other set for 650shipped but the few questions i have will probably decide which set i go with or your reponse and knowlage on which would be better for my needs, no soo much of a daily driver i have a second car, i want it to go dori dori once in a while but still have nice settings to handle on the street.

thank you guys for your time.

go for teins. the hks drag are for just that, DRAG racing. they have a soft bound/rebound to get more traction. you're going to want less traction .

Comment

well i ended up going with tein HE which came out to 700 and i will be picking them up next weekend i will keep the thread posted along with pictures

Comment

ya def. good choice man. ive heard awesome things about the TEIN HE's and am maybe thinking about getting them. Great job with going with them.

Comment

Yes, yes. Good choice. I was gonna say.. The answer's in the name of the product.

Comment

How about GP sports or Zeals?

Comment

Working...
            X