Suzuki's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki's

Are there any suzuki's that drift? The reason I ask is b/c I own an X90. RWD set-up, but not much power. I've lowered it a hair with stiffer european springs and added slightly larger swaybars. power sliding is pretty easy, but I can't seem to find a place in Arkansas to pratice drifting.

Drive what you like, and ignore those who mock.

The specs of it seem to be ok. No, it's not powerful, but that doesn't need to be an issue if you drive right. Heck the 2 ton '88 Ranger I had for about a half year I drifted, and that thing only had 70hp and maybe 50hp made it to the back tires, lol. It wasn't much for asphalt, but it did well enough on gravel and in the snow.

The x90 pretty light too, coming in at 2,300 lbs.

I say have fun with it. You've already lowered and tightened up all 4 corners, so you should be sitting better with handling. Just go out and drift and continue to laugh at slower cars, lol.

Comment

Now all we need are a bunch of drifting minivans, school buses, and purolator trucks to pwn the common drift cars.

I don't know much about the X90 but I really want to see one drift though. It's always good to be different than everyone else.

Comment

The best possible drift car for the Suzuki is the JDM Cappuccino. Research it.

Comment

if you can drift it well who cares if anyone else is. some people kill for original ideas like this.

Comment

actually, vans are becoming an increasingly popular vehicle to modify in hong kong and japan, cant talk much bout the rest of asia cuz i havnt been there, but i wouldnt be surprised if some crazy fool with too much money actually drifted one and filmed it. well if neone sees anything halla cuz i like drifting vans as much as the next guy.
            Last edited by boygenius_89; 12-17-2004, 01:47 AM.

Comment

My best friend used to drift his cargo van..great frightening fun when the inside tires leave the ground at the apex of the corner, but it's awesome once they hit the ground again.

Comment

yea in currently moding a scion xB to be rwd and i hope to drift it, the only problem is that as of right now its only putting out about....185 horsepower to the wheels. its also a prety heavy car, so ill try and post pics later.

Originally posted by 77ElCaminoDrift View Post
                My best friend used to drift his cargo van..great frightening fun when the inside tires leave the ground at the apex of the corner, but it's awesome once they hit the ground again.

Comment

xB in the NOPI Drift series

Dodge pick-up also in NOPI. Local PA guy too

Comment

wow cool dodge truck and honda element . sorry to tell you but that is a honda element but it is basicly the same thing. kool pics eather way

Comment

Working...
                    X